Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-24-2019, 09:05 PM   #2
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefer8989 View Post
So barring injuries, the Pats & Us are destined to clash once again in the AFCCG. Seriously. Who else is a contender in the conference?
Steelers are likely to contend without the circus sideshow.

The Texans will probably be the 9-7 squad that limps into the divisional round from the South.

I'd say it'll be a four-team show between NE, KC, PIT and LAC. Everyone else is just fodder.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:09 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Steelers are likely to contend without the circus sideshow.

The Texans will probably be the 9-7 squad that limps into the divisional round from the South.

I'd say it'll be a four-team show between NE, KC, PIT and LAC. Everyone else is just fodder.
I think the Browns are at least in the picture as much as I dislike them and think it will ultimately come crashing down eventually.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:14 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I think the Browns are at least in the picture as much as I dislike them and think it will ultimately come crashing down eventually.
I think Freddie Kitchens is a real wild card. We just don't know how he's going to be as a head coach. He could be great but we just don't know.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:16 PM   #5
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Nope. They have 2 years before Baker gets paid. We all know that Dorsey will **** them when money gets tight

It’s Pat and Brady and that’s it.

If Andy does not get this team to a Super Bowl in the next 3 years, he needs to commit Seppuku.

There is no excuse
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:59 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
he's a pussy

i just gained new respect for alex smith Hobospirit
He’s no pussy. A pussy stands on the sideline all year looking like a hobo instead of manning up and retiring. Much respect to Luck.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote