Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-22-2019, 05:44 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

His cap hit would be 21 million in 2020. The dead money would be 7 mil with a cap saving of 14 mil.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:05 PM   #3
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
His cap hit would be 21 million in 2020. The dead money would be 7 mil with a cap saving of 14 mil.
Now that I've screwed and unscrewed the math .... I can see where the Chiefs might walk away if they sign Hill to a big contract. Especially if they develop some of the younger WRs. Then again, the cap seems to jump by about $10M every year. Will be interesting to see how the new Hill contract plays out.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:45 PM   #4
I'll be back.

Cutting Houston clears 14 million.

He's gone or restructures at an incredibly cheap salary.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:46 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

I can't imagine they'll let him and Ford walk this offseason.

He needs to restructure for sure though.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:54 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I can't imagine they'll let him and Ford walk this offseason.

He needs to restructure for sure though.
I can easily see him doing that. It will depend on the defensive coordinator, but maybe Houston will be excited about not dropping into coverage.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:55 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
I can easily see him doing that. It will depend on the defensive coordinator, but maybe Houston will be excited about not dropping into coverage.
Sutton had him in coverage against Antonio Brown. That’s the moment I knew he should be fired
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:33 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

$15.5m if it is post 6-1. Yeah, no way he's here at anywhere near that number.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:05 PM   #9
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Sign Hill,
Let new DC decide how we are moving forward formation wise.
Tag Ford this year, if he play great, fine. Take in 2020 and trade.
Release Berry,
Trade Fisher.
Renegotiate Houston.

Draft some fatties for oline, then new lbs and a safety.
Hawk other teams practice squads for other needs.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:09 PM   #10
The man you could post like.

610 Sports Radio

@610SportsKC
"I'm fully expecting the #Chiefs to use most of their picks on defensive players. I'm fully expecting them to lock up Tyreek or Chris Jones for the long term. And I'm fully expecting the Chiefs to use the rest of their money to support Mahomes."

Call me crazy but I think that says Hill OR Jones.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:11 PM   #11
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
610 Sports Radio

@610SportsKC
"I'm fully expecting the #Chiefs to use most of their picks on defensive players. I'm fully expecting them to lock up Tyreek or Chris Jones for the long term. And I'm fully expecting the Chiefs to use the rest of their money to support Mahomes."

Yeah I listened to it, he basically said they would get one done now so that they can focus on the other in the next year. Gives them franchise tag leverage if they have one done.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:11 PM   #12
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Yeah I listened to it, he basically said they would get one done now so that they can focus on the other in the next year. Gives them franchise tag leverage if they have one done.
Ok, that makes some sense, but what about Fuller?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:52 PM   #13
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Quote:
Ok, that makes some sense, but what about Fuller?
Fuller is a good piece, but you only resign him to a reasonable number. He's not one you plan around like Mahomes, Hill and Jones. If he was Jalon Ramsey, we would be talking about fitting him in for an extension.
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:11 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
610 Sports Radio

@610SportsKC

Yep. I expect to sign Hill then Jones play the way he did in his contract year next year
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:15 PM   #15
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Count me in the “trade Dee Ford” camp.

Regardless of scheme change.

He had a great year but is a one-dimensional player who is a huge liability against the run and in pass coverage.

Cash in those shiny sack and pressure numbers with a tag and trade. I think you can improve the defense more with an extra few picks and the $20 million than just bringing Ford back.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote