Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 10-18-2017, 11:29 AM   #2
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
No I mean the movie Cube from 1997 where a group of bad actors wake up trapped in a cube made of booby trapped rooms.
We're talking about the same movie. For some reason, my brain replaced the no-name actor who played the autisitic savant with Michael Rapoport.

It's on Netflix right now if anyone's interested.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:01 AM   #3
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
No I mean the movie Cube from 1997 where a group of bad actors wake up trapped in a cube made of booby trapped rooms.
I don't know if it's from the same series but I just watched "Cube Zero". Same concept and definitely a Saw vibe to it. I was entertained.
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-19-2017, 08:43 AM   #4
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Watched "Cult of Chucky" on Netflix a few weeks ago and i actually enjoyed it. It's the best "chucky" movie they've put out since the original Child's Play series.

Typical slasher status you'd expect. Some loopholes, sure. It is a Chucky movie afterall. But i thought it was filmed well, the soundtrack was good and it was entertaining slasher fun through out, without the over the top cheesiness.
Spoiler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
It was really fun. Better than any of the original 3.
**** you.

The original Child's Play was a ****ing great movie. The second one is also pretty damned good.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:07 AM   #5
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Spoiler!

**** you.

The original Child's Play was a ****ing great movie. The second one is also pretty damned good.
I love the first 3. The toy factory scene from part 2 is really cool. I watched Cult of Chucky last night. It was ok I guess. I really wish they would kill Tiffany. Her act just bugs me at this point. Did you watch the unrated version after credits scene? If so
Spoiler!
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:01 AM   #6
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanman View Post
I don't know if it's from the same series but I just watched "Cube Zero". Same concept and definitely a Saw vibe to it. I was entertained.
Yeah it is. Cube Zero is the "prequel" to the first Cube, but it's the 3rd movie in the series. It was ok. I found the villain to be kind of entertaining, although he was just a huge cliche. I guess you didn't get the twist at the end if you haven't seen the first one. Oh well..watch the first one anyway. It's the best one out of the series. Cube 2 "Hypercube" is kinda bad , but worth watching if you like the others.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.