Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 03-19-2016, 08:29 PM   #2
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Can Cox get it done against McIntosh?
Oh yeah, I think he will. He is back in form. I've heard from my wrestling buddies who have been there all weekend that he looks absolutely incredible right now. Better than he has ever looked. I sure hope he wins. I picked him across the board in both point-getter/champion bonus categories in our wrestling pools...and I am still in it at this point.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2016, 08:33 PM   #3
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Oh yeah, I think he will. He is back in form. I've heard from my wrestling buddies who have been there all weekend that he looks absolutely incredible right now. Better than he has ever looked. I sure hope he wins. I picked him across the board in both point-getter/champion bonus categories in our wrestling pools...and I am still in it at this point.
He ****ing annihilated Pfarr in the semis, which was heartening.

I'm just afraid that Mizzou will happen, like it did with Waters, Cox, and that dumb **** Eblen last year
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2016, 08:38 PM   #4
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
He ****ing annihilated Pfarr in the semis, which was heartening.

I'm just afraid that Mizzou will happen, like it did with Waters, Cox, and that dumb **** Eblen last year
Cox was so close to getting that takedown. He's better than this guy.

Waters...man did he have some choke sessions. He was freaking good...that was unfortunate.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2016, 08:41 PM   #5
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Cox was so close to getting that takedown. He's better than this guy.

Waters...man did he have some choke sessions. He was freaking good...that was unfortunate.

Both technically undefeated.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.