Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 02-16-2016, 10:15 AM   #2
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Hey guys, remember when beach tribe's woman cheated on him? Yeah, that sucked.
****ing bitches, man...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2016, 03:15 PM   #3
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Hey guys, remember when beach tribe's woman cheated on him? Yeah, that sucked.
I did a trivia night, and one of the facts was that during a survey of 100 married women, 79 of then said that they would cheat on their husbands if they wouldn't get caught.

79 out of 100 women.

Dayum.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2016, 03:19 PM   #4
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
I did a trivia night, and one of the facts was that during a survey of 100 married women, 79 of then said that they would cheat on their husbands if they wouldn't get caught.

79 out of 100 women.

Dayum.
Its sooo hard to find one that you really, truly trust... thats for damn sure
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2016, 03:31 PM   #5
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

Quote:

79 out of 100 women.

Dayum.
Thats higher than what I expected, I was thinking about 50-60%. Yikes.
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-16-2016, 03:33 PM   #6
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predarat View Post
'Yikes', indeed.
Old 02-16-2016, 03:35 PM   #7
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

Quote:
'Yikes', indeed.
They need to start doing automatic paternity tests for every baby.
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-16-2016, 04:25 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
They need to start doing automatic paternity tests for every baby.
I've been saying that since they had the capability of running the tests. People used to tell me I was crazy, because women wouldn't do that. Now, Maury Povich makes a living off it.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2016, 05:45 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
I've been saying that since they had the capability of running the tests. People used to tell me I was crazy, because women wouldn't do that. Now, Maury Povich makes a living off it.
Genius is often misunderstood.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-16-2016, 03:54 PM   #10
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
I would definitely think 79 out of 100 for men.

But for women? ****, man. I'm over here re-thinking my entire view of the world.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2016, 03:58 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
I would definitely think 79 out of 100 for men.

But for women? ****, man. I'm over here re-thinking my entire view of the world.
Women crave the emotions of love/sex more than men and men kind of trend down on the emotional stuff as time goes by. And it's easier for a woman to cheat I'd think.

Most dudes couldn't cheat if they wanted too. Sans prostitution.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2016, 04:00 PM   #12
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Women crave the emotions of love/sex more than men and men kind of trend down on the emotional stuff as time goes by. And it's easier for a woman to cheat I'd think.

Most dudes couldn't cheat if they wanted too. Sans prostitution.
Yeah, but that survey wasn't asking about the availability of someone to cheat with. It was simply asking would they do it if they could get away with it. That's not about availability, that's about intent.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 04:37 PM   #13
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Yeah, but that survey wasn't asking about the availability of someone to cheat with. It was simply asking would they do it if they could get away with it. That's not about availability, that's about intent.
Correct.