Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2024, 09:58 PM   Topic Starter
Pedantic

A Levelheaded Review week 1 2024

Worthy is gonna make this offense exciting again. The jet sweep really showed off his speed and the blown coverage was just beautiful to see.

Kingsley really held up well in his first start gave up a sack but overall was a good performance.

Pacheco has really upped his game - those jump cuts he uses now are just nasty.

J Taylor and his false start penalties again. Really hope he can get his early jumps worked out.

Chris Jones was feasting on a young inexperienced Ravens Oline.

The DB's didn't look as bad in this game as in the pre-season. The LB's (Bolton) were made to look silly a couple of times. I'd like to see some of the big gains cleaned up but I think a lot of that was all the time Lamar had in the pocket trying to contain him. Not super worried about it.

Connor had a couple of big hits and just missed getting an INT. I think his eyes got too big on that dropped INT and dropped an easy one.

Lamar was their whole offense and we still struggle to contain a super mobile QB - BUT I'll take making them into basically a one weapon team.

Hardman was a good choice as a PR/KR.

Juju was out there making some good blocks and almost had a TD.

Rice is gonna feast over the middle this year.

Starting the season 1-0 is great. Next week is going to be even better. I think this team is back to boat racing teams in scoring and turning them into a one dimensional offense trying to keep up.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.