Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2024, 10:09 AM   #34
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Well that one didn't last any longer than the others. Been causing us back pain for the last year.

To be honest though, we flipped it a few times, but not every 90 days as flipping that heavy king size mattress was quite a job with a ceiling fan in the bedroom.

Paid $20 to the company we just bought our new mattress from to haul it off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I have insomnia and a 15 year old pillow top bed that's fine enough but likely isn't a check in the negative or positive columns at this point. It's a thing that is.

Without the firm shove of one drug or another I don't sleep over 3 hours a night anyway. Melatonin and benadryl have never done much for me like they do most people.
I went through a patch of that. It’s really tough and physically hard on a person. Have you done a sleep study?

I basically got all out of whack during Covid. Routine was off. Up late. Slept in. Felt the only decent sleep I got was in the morning. But I was basically taking myself to exhaustion in hopes it meant I would sleep that night. I had been on a cpap previously hated it. Didn’t use it. But my sleep was so damn bad I did a second one. Kicked into a great sleep doctor. Military. Provided some good things to read. And while the cpap has worked great the second time around, I think half my battle was mental. I swear I still have some lingering PTSD associated with ****ing sleeping.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.