Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2022, 08:21 AM   Topic Starter
Supporter

Smart Thermostat Recommendations?

I bought this Honeywell smart thermostat I believe either early this year or maybe it was a black Friday deal in 2021.

Honeywell Home RTH9585 Wi-Fi Smart Color Thermostat Model #RTH9585WF1004/W

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Honeywell-H...ity/5002420259

It had been working fine for the past several months but lately, it is acting screwy. We have tried everything including rebooting by removing the faceplate and reinstalling it as well as reset to factory settings. After looking around on the web, I'm discovering that these issues I'm having seem to be common with this model. So, I would like to replace it with something else. I have looked at similar thermostats like Nest and ecobee but I still find complaints about them acting up on people.

Can somebody give me a recommendation on a smart thermostat that will work properly and last for years? I don't need anything with voice control or extra sensors. Just a basic smart thermostat. I like this model for the wi-fi and I can control it from my phone app. It also has a nice big display. The outdoor weather is a nice touch. Looking for any and all suggestions. Are there any good smart thermostats out there that won't break the bank?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.