Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2022, 10:30 AM   #21
Veteran

But Is karlaftis a fit? I loved his interview and the chiefs are due to get a character guy but his size and length don’t fit the mold of what we normally seek.

I just don’t see the necessity of drafting a DE round 1 with this group of DE’s possibly available at 50 and later. Is karlaftis or Johnson have more upside than say Sam Williams?

7. D. Ojabo
8. A. Ebiketie
9. D. Jackson
10. S. Williams
11. L. Hall
12. C. Thomas
13. K. Enagbare
14. A. Barno
15. M. Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I agree. I'm an Ohio State fan. I love Karlaftis man. Was actually thinking of making the change in my What I want mock and i'm about 95% on it. He's been a guy I've thought highly of for a while.

The other guy I've really come around on is Ebiketie and it's been about scheme fit and not talent level. I feel like he's a perfect Clark replacement.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.