Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2021, 09:42 AM   Topic Starter
Be Kind To Your Pets

Let Me Apologize About Some Things

For some reason, yet to be determined, my scheduled guest writer for the WTF -or is it WFT- game went all Eric Berry on me.

I don't know why.

Hopefully it's nothing serious like a family emergency. Maybe he's trying to write everything in iambic pentameter, or as a Haiiku, or have it translated from the ancient Arabic? Perhaps he's having a hard time presenting his answers in the form of a question? Maybe this is a piece of performance art where he's doing an impression of George Jones?

Maybe the dog ate the homework?

Maybe he gave up football for attending the Renaissance Festival?

Maybe I should accept that sometimes when somebody promises to do something for you, it doesn't always come through. Like the guy who promises you he'll pay you back that hundred dollars by the end of the week. Or the guy who promises the judge he'll make that monthly child support payment. Or when Mel Kiper says Jamarcus Russell will be the next great QB.

Anyway, here's one thing: I'm glad we won this week and that the Bills beat up the Titans really good last night.

Edit: I guess that's two things...BONUS!!

Derrick Henry frightens me.

And here we go on to next week....

Follow up: Just got a PM from the person who says they were in the hospital Sunday. So, OK then...

Last edited by gblowfish; 10-19-2021 at 10:52 AM..
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.