Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2021, 11:27 AM   Topic Starter
Supporter

LG OLED: Tell me about it

Our 70" Vizio M series finally died last week, and we need a new living room TV. I almost made an impulse buy on a Samsung 82/85" at Sams before the game last Sunday, but thought better of it.

We have a 55" Panasonic plasma covering us until the new TV has been purchased.

I saw a 65" LG OLED in Sams that was awesome, but we can not step down in size. LG has a 77" model that gets great reviews, and is currently at $3300. I will have to order and wait 2 weeks to receive.

Tell me about them. Do you own one, do you have friends that own one? I want to know if the step up in price is worth it. We use the TV often.

Thanks guys.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.