Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2021, 11:52 PM   #11
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Then I would joke that I’d never forgive her for telling me that.

Totally agree with not being worried about anyone in the AFC... I figured if the Bills actually prove their legit, then a tip of the cap. But, no one had really proven they were ready to knock off this team.

I think Allen is the best of the young QBs (not named Mahomes, obviously), but that's not necessarily saying a ton and he still has a decent amount to work on.... staring down receivers, the tunnel vision (get rid of the ****ing ball!), putting some finesse on passes and focusing on accuracy versus brute force. The hype surrounding the guy was incredible and given his progress this season, this playoff run should be a huge learning experience.

I do think Clark and the defensive line played pretty well... several "in the grasp" types of plays, and a lot of pressure on Allen overall. Great defensive plan against a young and inexperienced QB.

Totally different story against Brady in a couple weeks, of course.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote