Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2020, 11:48 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
She guest starred on The Muppet Show once. I checked just now and the air date is listed as 02/14/1980. I remember watching it. My sister and her friend were annoyed with me because I was glued to the TV when she was on. At one point I said that I liked her singing voice, and my sister said something like I should try listening to her sing without looking at her. I recall being appalled at the idea and asking her, "Why in the world would I want to stop looking at her?" Lynda Carter was smoking hot and is still an attractive woman.
The Rubberband Man was the song.

I made sure not to miss that Muppet episode. And I can't really think of any reason not to look at Lynda as much as possible. When the series was on, I would have been happy just watching her do the twirling into her costume for an hour.

Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote