Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2020, 09:53 AM   #11
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
He is hitting .278 with 2 HR and 4 RBI with a 1.072 OPS so far to start the season. So yea, having 2 Tyler Oneal's and 1 less Fowler would be beneficial. Put Carlson at CF and production doesn't look too shabby.

Or 1 less Carpenter and Ozuna at DH.

Hell I dont know, anything but the shit we have seen the last 2 games.
But you didn't 'replace Ozuna with nothing' as you have claimed. You replaced him with O'Neill. Who has also had a very good start to the season.

Your issue is that we didn't move on from Fowler but you're beating a dead horse there. This team ain't moving on from Fowler. They simply refuse to acknowledge the sunk costs.

But the Ozuna decision was made independently of the Fowler one. Would I rather have Ozuna than Fowler? Of course. I'd rather have YOU than Fowler. But Fowler didn't ultimately enter into the calculus on the Ozuna decision. He's there. He's getting his starts. Full stop.

So it came down to Ozuna vs. O'Neill and really you're probably talking about a wash there.

It's been amazing to me how we've heard for 15 years how the Cardinals always have "Too many outfielders...."

And yet their outfields always suck. Going all the way back to the Rasmus vs. Jay days, we just "don't have enough innings for all these outfielders in MLB and AAA...." and yet we always get below average production from the outfield writ large.

It constantly goes back to Moe's fascination with his Faberge eggs and his inability to separate real from imagined. The guy just cannot seem to identify who's a JAG and who isn't.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.