Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What reality are you choosing?
Reality 1 1 10.00%
Reality 2 9 90.00%
GAZ (passes the choice to GAZ, who is in line behind you) 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 09:34 AM   Topic Starter
World's Best Boss

So it’s September 2018

The Chiefs are closing in on 49 years since lifting the Lombardi, and Patrick Mahomes is just coming off his first electric home win and first win against the 49ers. As you’re taking your celebratory dump in the Arrowhead parking lot porta potty after the game, a genie appears from the empty toilet paper roll and offers you two realities for August 2024.

In reality 1, you’re told Mahomes led the Chiefs to one Super Bowl (a rematch vs the 49ers), and will have a career +11 point differential from his Super Bowl game.

In reality 2, you’re told Mahomes will have played in multiple Super Bowls, and will have a career -5 point differential from his Super Bowl games.

Which reality are you picking?

Further considerations:

1. The genie will provide no further clarification on wins and losses in either reality.
2. Either selection results in the genie giving you more toilet paper. Choosing to pass results in no new TP.

Last edited by Chiefspants; Today at 09:51 AM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:40 AM   #2
Why so serious?

There's enjoyment from a season beyond just simply winning or losing in the SB. I'd roll the dice on at least 2 seasons of prolonged success. And in reality 2, your worst case scenario is you only made 2 SBs and lost both by 4pts or fewer. Your best case is the current reality.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:45 AM   #3
MVP

I’m too drunk to stand and give the genie, who I’ve named Jewish Rabi, the chance to suck me off in an arrowhead portashitter. After a brief argument about power bottoms I tell him to meet me at the George Brett statue. I wake up 2 hours later, with a bloody head, after falling through the portapotty door with my pants down. I shout drunkenly at the sky asking for multiple superbowls. I spend the night pantsless in a Tony G jersey in the KCPD motel.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 09:45 AM   #4
sorta mod-ish

I'm all for genies asking me hypotheticals in stinky Porta Potties, but he better damned well have brought me more toilet paper if he wants my honest participation.

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:32 PM   #5
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'm all for genies asking me hypotheticals in stinky Porta Potties, but he better damned well have brought me more toilet paper if he wants my honest participation.

It’s a place no one wants to be after stadium food and a few brewskis.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:50 AM   #6
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Bowser
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old Today, 10:11 AM   #7
Would an idiot do that?

I've said for years the most you can really ask for as a fan and not end up miserable year after year is for your team to be competitive in the biggest games of the year, and hopefully consistently be in that conversation.

So, as TC said, I'd always take multiple trips to the SB, which means multiple AFCCG wins and at least a few more playoff wins.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:19 AM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I've said for years the most you can really ask for as a fan and not end up miserable year after year is for your team to be competitive in the biggest games of the year, and hopefully consistently be in that conversation.

So, as TC said, I'd always take multiple trips to the SB, which means multiple AFCCG wins and at least a few more playoff wins.
This team has moved the bar so high for our expectations, it is incomprehensible.

I remember just wishing for them to make the playoffs year after year and finally, that one year, the special teams was primarily responsible for making it happen. Frank Ganz was the Special Teams coach IIRC.

We used to look for all the positive signs to reward our dedication, which were often individual stats that had to suffice instead of the ultimate team success like we have been enjoying.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:36 AM   #9
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
This team has moved the bar so high for our expectations, it is incomprehensible.

I remember just wishing for them to make the playoffs year after year and finally, that one year, the special teams was primarily responsible for making it happen. Frank Ganz was the Special Teams coach IIRC.

We used to look for all the positive signs to reward our dedication, which were often individual stats that had to suffice instead of the ultimate team success like we have been enjoying.
Yeah, they've definitely flipped the script on what matters... 10+ years ago they start the season 4-1 and we're demanding all the respects. We'd spend seasons with the dumb mantra of "just get into the playoffs and anything can happen!" (narrator: nothing happened). Now the regular season results don't matter much at all, and for Reid it's a few months of trying stuff out and watching tape before the games begin to matter.

And ten years ago if you had asked how I'd feel watching an AFCCG or SB after they've won so many, I would have said by sitting back and basking in the greatness.... but, I still stress the **** out in certain moments like we may never see the opportunity again.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:24 AM   #10
Hello

Does either reality include the Chiefs not drafting Skyy Moore?
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:26 AM   #11
Mod Team

These are glory days I never imagined. My glory days bar was much lower than this.

It’s ****ing incredible.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:48 AM   #12
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
These are glory days I never imagined. My glory days bar was much lower than this.

It’s ****ing incredible.
When all is said and done this will be remembered as the greatest dynasty of all time.

4 Straight super bowls.
3 Had never been done.
KC's making sure their feat is never matched by winning four.

Even more impressive than 20-0...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:02 PM   #13
Politically Incorrect

Quote:

It’s ****ing incredible.
And you didn't even see the worst of it.....
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:33 PM   #14
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
And you didn't even see the worst of it.....
My father reminds me of the worst years before I was born in the 80's.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:52 PM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
My father reminds me of the worst years before I was born in the 80's.

Actually, the 80s were pretty horrible until Marty in the late 80s. He brought the team up to respectable, but still couldn't win a playoff game.

It was "hey, we had three guys make the pro bowl!!"
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.