Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2006, 05:18 PM   Topic Starter
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Adios, mi amigos

I've decided to merge my company with another company out of Pennsylvania. I've been in discussions with this company about doing this for the past 4 months. We have decided to move my office to the Pittsburgh, PA area.

Go Steelers!

Anyways, it's a great economic deal for my family, and a nice way for me to retire in the next 10 years (which would make me 51 )

Regardless, I'm starting over. It's scary, but it should be a helluvalot of fun. My office will be comprised of about 20 people, which I'll manage. One of their policies is a "No Message Board Policy". It was almost a deal breaker for me....

Between no posting at work, and lots of expected travel (gone 4 days out of the week - a lot of local travel ), I doubt I'll be back here except to peek in. That said, thanks for a great 5.5 years on the Planet. Lot's of good cyber friends and lots of great laughs. This has been my homepage for what seems like forever. I've shared death's in the family, to the birth of my son on this place. From American Hero to Mike Keck, and from Redman (one of my favorite posters) on the old KC Star bb to Iowainian (another of my favorite posters) on the ChiefsPlanet, this place has been a very memorable journey.

Take Care!

Chi
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:19 PM   #2

Good luck and take care. Be sure to drop back in from time to time.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:22 PM   #3
MVP

sum bitch I really enjoyed reading your posts
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:23 PM   #4
The Dude Abides

Best wishes. You'll find time to drop in occaisionally, I hope.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 01-23-2006, 05:23 PM   #5
a haw haw haw

Congratulations and best of luck.

If you don't mind me asking did you approach this company or they you?

I own a small direct mail advertising company and have been weighing the idea of trying to find either a buyer or a larger company to merge with.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:28 PM   #6
sorta mod-ish

Best of luck, Chi. Hope your dream of retiring at 51 comes true for you.

Do your best to pop in whenever you can. The Planet is a better place with your smart-assedness.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:36 PM   #7
One4Mahomes

Dibs on his avatar.

Good luck man....sounds like a great deal. Except the work part of it.
Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:39 PM   #8
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lattimer
Dibs on his avatar.

Good luck man....sounds like a great deal. Except the work part of it.
You beat me too it.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:37 PM   #9
Supporter

Hey, one less Wildcat around here. It smells better in here already. Good luck, Chi.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:41 PM   #10
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Hey, one less Wildcat around here. It smells better in here already. Good luck, Chi.
It just means we have to let one more n00b in to replace him. Good luck Chi, I never knew you.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:26 PM   #11
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Farethewell. Mr. ChiTown. May your venture be a grand success.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:26 PM   #12
That's just f***in' stupid

Congrats dude!

Remember, you can always drop by on off-hours.
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:42 PM   #13
This is the way

dont be a stranger, umm stranger
Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-24-2006, 08:47 AM   #14
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

See ya Patrick. Take care!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 08:52 AM   #15
Archivist

And another one bites the dust...so to speak.

Gonna miss you ChiTown...as someone else said, there will be a void that wont be easily filled. It's always a bit sad to see one of the original gang that started this place, move on. I realize that we all will at some point.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.