Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-01-2022, 08:02 AM   Topic Starter
I'll be back.

Star Wars: Andor

New trailer holy fuuuuck

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2022, 11:35 AM   #2
Lurker

Yeah, as much as I enjoy the Mandalorian, this shit looks amazing. Seems like a gritty espionage, political thriller where we can see how characters play both sides. Always enjoyed that part of Star Wars. Has the Rogue One aesthetic going on and it’s amazing.
DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-01-2022, 12:00 PM   #3
I'll be back.

yesssss

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2022, 03:41 PM   #4
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

The guy shown at the 7 second mark is carrying an AK.

I guess the Empire is attacking Ukraine.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 04:18 PM   #5
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

wow, didn't even bother with greeblies it seems
Old 08-01-2022, 04:55 PM   #6
sorta mod-ish

Quote:

I laughed when I saw that as well. I suppose you could say that planet is so decrepit and backwater from the Empire plundering it that they've been reduced to using projectile weapons, but maybe not lol.

Just give me more of that Rogue One war vibe in my Star Wars.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2022, 05:47 PM   #7
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I laughed when I saw that as well. I suppose you could say that planet is so decrepit and backwater from the Empire plundering it that they've been reduced to using projectile weapons, but maybe not lol.

Just give me more of that Rogue One war vibe in my Star Wars.
It was tinkered with a bit. The muzzle came to a point, so it's probably going to be portrayed as some sort of blaster. But clearly that prop started out life as an AK.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2022, 08:16 PM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
It was tinkered with a bit. The muzzle came to a point, so it's probably going to be portrayed as some sort of blaster. But clearly that prop started out life as an AK.
Only thing I see different is they swapped the upper bolt dust cover with something weird and welded a bar across the safety/ejector port cover.

Pulled off the muzzle brake and WAALAA, a not-so-convincing blaster.

They should at least hide the bullets in the mag.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2022, 05:00 PM   #9
pie is never free

Quote:

Those rinkydink plastic riot shields look even cheaper than what we have today lol
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2022, 04:22 PM   #10
Stay positive, don't give up

This is how streaming shows should look.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-01-2022, 04:47 PM   #11
sorta mod-ish

Right into my ****ing veins, please
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2022, 05:09 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 09:53 PM   #13
I'll be back.

i have a feeling this is going to be stupidly political, like absolutely jam-packed with SJW nonsense, and i also have a feeling i won't ****ing care
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 08:43 AM   #14
Veteran

This actually looks pretty awesome. I did like Rogue One for the most part.
Looks like DIsney spent a shit ton of money on it at least (finally putting all that baby Yoda merchandise profits to use I see) Love the dark gritty feel to it.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-02-2022, 10:58 AM   #15
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
This actually looks pretty awesome. I did like Rogue One for the most part.
Looks like DIsney spent a shit ton of money on it at least (finally putting all that baby Yoda merchandise profits to use I see) Love the dark gritty feel to it.
I loved Rogue One. It is the best Star Wars movie since the original trilogy, and frankly I liked it as much if not a bit more than all of them but the first one. Hell, for that matter Solo was also better than I-III or VII through IX. Rogue One restored Vader as a badass in arguably the best scene in franchise history, and the Glory ending for all the good guys was a great touch. Basically it had all the good parts of ROTJ minus the ****ing teddy bears.

Much like Strange New Worlds, I just hope they don't **** it up. But since that odious woke bitch Kennedy got her fangs pulled, they've been doing pretty good.