Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-18-2023, 05:16 PM  
Lord of the SB Rings

Springsteen in KC Feb.18th

Any planeteers going? I know he’s more to the left than a lot of you like but he’s still awesome live. If anyone is going, give me your review, I’m seeing him in Seattle on the 27th
CanadaKC has disabled reputation
Old 02-18-2023, 07:41 PM   #2
Bolton gonna knock you out

Dude sold out his own fans for Obummer. I hope his plane goes down over the Everglades, and we never have to hear his shitty music or political/racial conversations ever a ****ing gain! But that said, hope you have a great time fellow Chiefs fan.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 08:06 PM   #3
Fight, build, win!

A young early small venue Springsteen was a 3-hour TNT just full of energy. Then Born in the USA came out and he went to poop. Then that ****ing Nebraska album and I was done.

Enjoy your concert though.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 08:46 PM   #4
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
A young early small venue Springsteen was a 3-hour TNT just full of energy. Then Born in the USA came out and he went to poop. Then that ****ing Nebraska album and I was done.

Enjoy your concert though.
You're insane. Born in the USA is a pillar of American civilization.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Dude sold out his own fans for Obummer. I hope his plane goes down over the Everglades, and we never have to hear his shitty music or political/racial conversations ever a ****ing gain! But that said, hope you have a great time fellow Chiefs fan.
You're more insane than the other guy. Bruce Springsteen is one of the greatest Americans of all time, documenting the pursuit of the American dream.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 10:59 PM   #5
Fight, build, win!

NA Na MA Na

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.