Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-22-2022, 08:57 PM  
In Search of a Life

my only mock version elventy

1) (29 traded to the Ravens for 45 and 76)

The pickings are slim by now for what the Chiefs need. On the otherhand, it looks like Tyler Linderbaum is projecting to go late in the first and the Ravens would be smart to steal the kid away from the Bengals.

1) (Traded to Atlanta for 43, 114, 2023 3rd round pick)

I don't see a first round talent at this point so the Chiefs would be prudent to move down.

The Falcons on the other hand have nothing at QB and I think Matt Corral is probably the best chance in the draft. I could see them flipping a few mid rounders to possibly secure a Franchise QB and this would allow them to take it right from the Lions.

2) Kaiir Elam CB Florida

In the 40's is right where Elam should go and should be in the mix to start Week 1.

2) George Pickens WR Georgia

They will absolutely add some WR talent early.

2) Drake Jackson DE USC

I think Jackson was massively mismanaged by a dumb USC staff and has a lot of untapped ability.

3) Phidarian Mathis DT Albama

Could stand to add some talent inside.

3) Brandon Smith LB Penn State

Raw as heck but could be very very good.

3) Cameron Thomas DE San Diego State

Thomas, Jackson and Kaindoh is a decent stable of young pass-rushers to start with.

4) Zyon McCollum CB Sam Houston State

A recent interest by the Chiefs. I'm intrigued.

4) Alontae Taylor DB Tennessee

Played CB at Tennessee but I think he transitions to S in the NFL.

4) David Bell WR Perdue

I think he could stick as a dude that just gets open by running routes well and advancing the ball.

7) Mo Diallo DT Arizona

Been around Canada before floating in the MAC and eventually the PAC. I like the mean streak he plays with.

7) Kalia Davis LB Central Florida

Need some LB

7) Smoke Monday All Day Long Smoke U

Smoke!

I went for an even higher pick count in this mock. I think the Chiefs are at the point where they need to rebuild the core to go on another run and this class could be the cog.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-23-2022, 01:42 PM   #2
Veteran

Wouldn’t you have 4 2nds with those trades? 43, 45, 50 &62?
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 01:32 AM   #3
Veteran

The more I do double trade back drafts, the more I actually like them

This is a pretty good haul, would be very happy if this happened.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-24-2022, 04:30 AM   #4
MVP

Yeah, the more I look at these kids the more it seems to me like the 2nd round is where the value is. If we could somehow turn these 8 picks in rounds 1-4 into a bunch of 2nds, that'd be awesome.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.