Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-11-2022, 10:04 PM  
Veteran

Key West, FL

Anybody been? What would you recommend doing if you were going to be there for a week or two?
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-11-2022, 10:12 PM   #2
Would an idiot do that?

Only spent a night and morning there once, but can recommend La Grignote for breakfast. Lobster Shack is apparently amazing.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2022, 10:13 PM   #3
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I've only been there once, and it was only for a couple of days. I liked walking around and looking at the architecture, and of course you have to go to the "Southernmost Point" marker. Hemingway has/had a house there, but I don't know if it's open. When I was there I couldn't get in, so I just looked at some lounging six-toed cats and moved on.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2022, 10:15 PM   #4
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Loved it. Give me a minute and I’ll try to set up my post from last year.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2022, 10:15 PM   #5
Wasted away again...

How are the beaches?
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 10:17 PM   #6
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...light=Key+west
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2022, 10:18 PM   #7
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
How are the beaches?
The first thing I did when I got to Key West was drive to Tampa.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 10:34 PM   #8
Rookie

We rushed through to get to the end before sunset, would have loved to spend more time there though.
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 07:49 AM   #9
Veteran

We loved it there and talk about going back all the time. We stayed at Southern Most Beach Resort and loved it there. Had their own private beach. We walked everywhere
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-12-2022, 08:06 AM   #10
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Only spent a night and morning there once, but can recommend La Grignote for breakfast. Lobster Shack is apparently amazing.
Get the Conch too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I've only been there once, and it was only for a couple of days. I liked walking around and looking at the architecture, and of course you have to go to the "Southernmost Point" marker. Hemingway has/had a house there, but I don't know if it's open. When I was there I couldn't get in, so I just looked at some lounging six-toed cats and moved on.
It's usually at least $400 a night anywhere within walking distance of the central part of town. It will make your trip so much better to stay down there and walk around. Hemingway house is kind of cool. Full of his 6 toe cats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
How are the beaches?
What beaches? Too many storms have washed them all away. There are some, well one.
They keep dragging the sand from off shore back on shore for tourists. Tampa/St.Pete has some of the best beaches in the world. Key West use to have some cool coral too but its been destroyed by storms. Its really beautiful down there but don't go for the beach. South beach in Miami is 1/2 day drive up from there.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2022, 08:25 AM   #11
Politically Incorrect

I've been all over the US and 36 countries.

I am still shocked I never made it to the Keys and hope to one day.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2022, 08:51 AM   #12
When pigs fly

Just go to the tortuga fort.

The barrel is a good pic op if you love standing in line. Driving by Hemingway’s house is more of a traffic jam then the drive in. I guess it’s cool to say you’ve been, but it wasn’t my favorite place.
tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-12-2022, 08:59 AM   #13
Draconian Warlord

Architecture, then food and drink are the best things. Not necessarily in that order. If you want a great beach, Siesta Key is still my favorite. It's just outside Sarasota.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-12-2022, 09:03 AM   #14
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
Architecture, then food and drink are the best things. Not necessarily in that order. If you want a great beach, Siesta Key is still my favorite. It's just outside Sarasota.
I've been all over the world. Siesta Key is the best beach in the world. It has the quartz sand. Feels like you're walking on baby powder. Never gets hot so you can walk on it barefoot in the summer.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2022, 09:07 AM   #15
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I've been all over the world. Siesta Key is the best beach in the world. It has the quartz sand. Feels like you're walking on baby powder. Never gets hot so you can walk on it barefoot in the summer.
I also enjoy the vibe in Siesta Village. We stay at Siesta Key Resort and Suites, right in the village. 20 feet from a Martini bar, 60 feet from the Gulf. It's ran by a great bunch of peeps.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.