Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-06-2021, 12:12 PM  
MVP

Non call on the facemask

I don't have the video, but the play where the Chiefs player was held up in a crowd of donk defenders and one of them literally had his hand on his facemask pushing back and up for a solid 5 seconds or so. No flag. Was there a reason for no call or just missed? I didn't really hear the announcers make much of it either.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2021, 12:13 PM   #2
Veteran

There were a couple plays like that last night. I don't understand how they missed that one though. It was so blatant.
dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-06-2021, 12:14 PM   #3
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'd like to see a replay of that. I was surprised that it wasn't called, but in fairness I'm not sure it's a penalty if someone was just pushing on it and not grabbing it. In the one replay that I saw, I just caught a glimpse and I wasn't sure that the dirty bronco had a grip on it.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2021, 12:16 PM   #4
Supporter

It was Hardman. He was stood up and it was ****ing bad. Really ****ing bad. Cheffers didn't outright **** us too bad, but he sure ****ing blew a few calls like that.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 12:16 PM   #5
MVP

Not sure how the rule is written for a ball carrier.

His facemask wasn't grabbed, so they aren't calling a facemask penalty.

It looked like a clear cut "illegal hands to the face" but that may only be the case when blocking/defending.

Ball carriers are allowed to stiff arm a defender's facemask, not sure I've ever seen an RB's stiff arm get under the mask like defender did on Hardman.

Probably could have been called a personal foul, especially considering Denver did it several times last night - Kelce was complaining to the refs about it several times.

tl;dr: who ****ing knows.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 12:22 PM   #6
Died Hard

think that was against Hardman? looked like the Donks were trying to pull his head off

play is at 6:28

Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 12:24 PM   #7
Here We Go Again

NFL officiating is horrifically bad.

No flag on this play for instance from Raiders game yesterday for facemask, but they did call Crosby for roughing, see 2nd pic below.

But then they called roughing for "landing" on the QB on Crosby in the left side below, but no flag on the Washington player on the right for literally belly flopping on Carr.

lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 12:25 PM   #8
Here We Go Again

No DPI on this play, of course Jones should have caught the damn ball anyway since it hit him in the face. So a ref bailout doesn't bother me as much since Jones just failed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/raiders/com..._interference/

My point is that NFL officiating is really ****ing bad. I'm sure Washington fans could find a similar number of plays from yesterday's game to complain about.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-06-2021, 01:42 PM   #9
MVP

In real time this reminded me of the Fenton thing where he was obviously not in the wrong to start but they didnt call it until new york called in and said hey what the ****.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-06-2021, 01:46 PM   #10
Consuming CP souls

They called just enough cheap holding calls though to keep Denver alive
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2021, 01:46 PM   #11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
No DPI on this play, of course Jones should have caught the damn ball anyway since it hit him in the face. So a ref bailout doesn't bother me as much since Jones just failed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/raiders/com..._interference/

My point is that NFL officiating is really ****ing bad. I'm sure Washington fans could find a similar number of plays from yesterday's game to complain about.
I dont want those to be called PI tho. It didn't affect his ability to make the catch. I'd rather there be fewer of the deep pass attempt PI calls.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 01:50 PM   #12
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
I dont want those to be called PI tho. It didn't affect his ability to make the catch. I'd rather there be fewer of the deep pass attempt PI calls.
Grabbing the offensive (or defensive) players jersey should always be illegal.
Old 12-06-2021, 01:53 PM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Grabbing the offensive (or defensive) players jersey should always be illegal.
Worthy of a 50 yard penalty? Besides Jones was grabbing at the defender too. There's always hand fighting. Jersey pulls almost always get called but unless they actually hindered the receiver's ability to make the catch I don't like it.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-06-2021, 01:55 PM   #14
Banned!

Their running back face-masked our defenders a few times as well. They referred to it as a stiff-arm, but it was still a face-mask.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2021, 02:07 PM   #15
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Worthy of a 50 yard penalty? Besides Jones was grabbing at the defender too. There's always hand fighting. Jersey pulls almost always get called but unless they actually hindered the receiver's ability to make the catch I don't like it.
Which is why NFL should go to the college rules for PI.

Of course they wont though, as it would be more difficult to move the vegas lines without those "ball on the 1 yd line" PI calls.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote