Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-16-2020, 11:31 AM  
In Search of a Life

Broncos trying time trade in front of the Raiders for a WR

You have to love seeing two teams in the division **** each other!

https://mobile.twitter.com/mlombardi...%3Ft%3D2864349

Elway trading up for a WR when he can probably get a top 3 guy at 15 would be hilarious.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 11:40 AM   #2
Andy Reid Supporter

The Broncos are trying to copy us. Literally.

Drafted Fant to try to get an athletic TE like Kecle.
Drafted Lock with a strong arm who tried to make offschedule throws at the Senior Bowl like Mahomes.
Brought in Pat Shurmur, an Andy Reid disciple, to run a similar offense.

Now they are trying to trade up to get Ruggs to be their Tyreek Hill.

Nice to see our rival in full desperation mode trying so badly to be us
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 12:50 PM   #3
Elway be drinkin' again

It's just Elway being lazy.
Copy KC
more time to drink
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 01:03 PM   #4
sorta mod-ish

I'm not an expert on the Bronco roster, but shouldn't they really be looking to replace Bolles with their first pick? I mean, go get your receiver Elway. Never mind that Lock won't have time to hit him deep downfield.....
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 01:04 PM   #5
Hockey Town

Henry Ruggs isn't Tyreek Hill though.....he isn't quick and his stop and start isn't electric, his speed is more linear.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 01:08 PM   #6
#triggering

Wait, so a team trying to get a top TE and a strong QB or a speedy WR is copying KC?

Depending on the Mock - neither of the top 3 will be there at 15. Who knows what will really happen, but I'd rather them trade down in R1 and then up in R2 - two picks in the 22-38 range.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-16-2020, 01:09 PM   #7
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'm not an expert on the Bronco roster, but shouldn't they really be looking to replace Bolles with their first pick? I mean, go get your receiver Elway. Never mind that Lock won't have time to hit him deep downfield.....
If one of the top OTs were to fall to them at 15, I'd be all over it, I think. Lots of good OL options in the first 3 rounds.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-16-2020, 01:12 PM   #8
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
They need to find a replacement for Bolles, who is terrible. Mostly because while Drew Lock has potential, he's not Pat and he certainly won't be anything like Pat for at least one or two more seasons. And this draft is deep in WRs; Elway can afford to wait a round before drafting one.

But if he doesn't do something about his OL it won't really matter who he drafts as a WR, Lock won't have time to hit the guy with Bolles at LT.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 01:37 PM   #9
C Chiefs once a year!

The Raiders have Mike Mayock drafting for them. He doesn't like trading up. I think he will take BPA and he thinks there are great WR available in the first 3 rounds.

He will sit and wait for a WR to drop to his draft position or he will trade back.

Mayock>Elway
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-16-2020, 01:52 PM   #10
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

They’ll both get starting receivers R1... sucks to see but just the way it’s gonna go. Good think the Chiefs are rock solid in the secondary for the most part and can dominate along the LOS.

If KC counters with a starting CB too, all the better.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 01:53 PM   #11
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
The Raiders have Mike Mayock drafting for them. He doesn't like trading up. I think he will take BPA and he thinks there are great WR available in the first 3 rounds.

He will sit and wait for a WR to drop to his draft position or he will trade back.

Mayock>Elway
True, but remember last year when he took Ferrell at 4th overall? That was insane.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 01:54 PM   #12
Just a li'l Evel

I'm so happy to be the team in the division that's not completely f-ed and trying to figure out how to not be a dumpster fire next season.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 01:56 PM   #13
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
True, but remember last year when he took Ferrell at 4th overall? That was insane.
Could've had Josh Allen. Egregious stupidity.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 02:01 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Henry Ruggs isn't Tyreek Hill though.....he isn't quick and his stop and start isn't electric, his speed is more linear.
Might be reason for the trade up, rather have Lamb or Judy. The move not only moves them in front of the Raiders but the Jets as well. Who also need a wr bad.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-16-2020, 02:11 PM   #15
Fan since 1997

The Ferrell pick was another example of a GM outsmarting himself. It happens in every draft.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.