Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-08-2020, 11:38 AM  
Starter

CP Season Tickets to share?- A couple questions

After the 16-18 loss to the Steelers in January of 2017 my season ticket group made the decision to drop our tickets. I know I know, dumb move. But it was just a matter of the playoff losses were too cold, inevitable, and frankly my projection theatre room was calling to me. This week I put a deposit down on four tickets. I have no idea what will be available when I get called back in April but I wanted to see if there were any folks here that would want in on buying a game or two or perhaps more. I am at a place in my life where I can plop down a 2 grand deposit and wait a couple months to hear back. But if I can cobble together a collection of folks from CP that can pay face value, I want to make it happen. I get so much from reading the opinions and thoughts of so many here but realize not everyone can drop a grand or more or commit the time needed to be a full season ticket holder. So I guess it is like doing a season ticket time share of sorts. Would there be interest here in something like this? At the moment I have deposits on 4 but can go higher within reason if need be. I am likely looking at upper level end zone but that is my preference. Fire away folks. Tell me your interest level, caveats, or to just go die in an aids fire if that’s how you feel. Thanks!
Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.
Old 02-08-2020, 11:41 AM   #2
The Constitutional Choo choo

I haven't been to a game since Joe Montana was shut out.
If Bugs is willing to work with you? Id jump in with him
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 11:56 AM   #3
Veteran

I'm already looking at getting in on something like this with my brothers and some of their friends, but the logistics seem kind of tough. Hope you get everything worked out that you want!
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-08-2020, 12:27 PM   #4
Shaken. Not stirred.

Really cool idea. There should be more options like this.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 12:34 PM   #5
Banned

I swear I'll make it to Arrowhead before I die
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-08-2020, 12:48 PM   #6
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief View Post
Dude, seriously, do whatever you need to do to save up enough free time and money to go. There is nothing else in the world like Arrowhead. I swear it feels like theres a surge of electricity floating through the air. When the stadium erupts with "Home of the Chiefs" you will cry, it will be glorious and every sacrifice you made to get to that point will be worth it.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 01:18 PM   #7
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief View Post
It took me until 50 years old to do it and it was so incredible, sorry I waited so long. I went back for the Denver-Chiefs Christmas eve game several years ago and sat front row center with GBlowfish.

It was a weekend I'll never forget. To be surrounded by 70,000 like-minded fans is one cool feeling.

Find a way, you will NEVER regret it. Get there to tailgate for at least 2-3 hours. Chiefs fans will welcome you with open arms.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 04:38 PM   #8
Supporter

Let me know where the seats end up being. I always go to at least a game each year and would be interested in getting my tickets from you.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 06:54 PM   #9
SuperBowl or bust

I’m thinking of doing something similar for 3rd level first 20 rows between the 35 yard lines. I live 6 hours away and can’t go to all the games, but want to be able to sit in the same seats every time.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 07:55 PM   #10
best in the biz

In.Keep me posted. I like this idea.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 09:14 PM   #11
Scott Pioli

The demand for season tickets must be outrageous because last year I was able to secure my exact seats in March.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:14 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Let me know where the seats end up being. I always go to at least a game each year and would be interested in getting my tickets from you.
Same
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2020, 10:09 AM   #13
Veteran

ya when ya find out where at let me know, im in for one game at least, but want to see where seats are at,thx
REDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli