Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-24-2022, 11:41 AM  
MVP

The Recruit - Netflix

Anyone watch this yet? I'm on episode 6 and so far it's been one of my favorite shows in quite some time. I started watching it and stopped part way through the first episode, but the next day decided to give it a shot and I am so happy I didn't give up.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-25-2022, 07:30 AM   #2
Has a particular set of skills

It's a step up from what you can see on the broadcast channels but, it needs a bigger budget.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2022, 10:35 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
It's a step up from what you can see on the broadcast channels but, it needs a bigger budget.
Main reason I almost didn't watch it was because of how cheaply made it looked, but I got used to it or maybe it got better. Didn't bother me after the first episode.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-25-2022, 11:09 AM   #4
Starter

Very good show!! I hope they continue.
roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-25-2022, 11:37 AM   #5
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Definitely not like the Pacino/Farrell film.

More like Office Space meets ABC's Scandal
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2022, 12:20 AM   #6
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Anyone watch this yet? I'm on episode 6 and so far it's been one of my favorite shows in quite some time. I started watching it and stopped part way through the first episode, but the next day decided to give it a shot and I am so happy I didn't give up.
I did the same thing as you, I gave up after about 10 minutes. After reading your post, I decided to give it another shot, to make a long story short, I just finished episode 6 in less than 24 hours, it really does get pretty good.
kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-29-2022, 08:21 PM   #7
Veteran

Pleasantly surprised. I don't much care for tv snobs' as to the quality. I was entertained. BTW, it is suppose to be a bit campy. That is part of the humor.

Looking forward to the next season, if it occurs.

Last edited by Holladay; 12-29-2022 at 09:15 PM..
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.