Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How do you eat a slice of pizza?
I eat inward from the crust. 3 8.33%
I eat outward from the point. 28 77.78%
I eat across from the side. 0 0%
I eat up from the bottom, crust first and then toppings.. 0 0%
I eat down from the top, toppings first and then the crust. 1 2.78%
I put the entire slice in my mouth at once. 3 8.33%
I don't eat pizza. It's all a big scam put in motion by the tomato sauce industry. 1 2.78%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-02-2004, 01:11 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Pizza Eating.

Here's the situation:

You're home alone at 9:00 on a Wednesday. There's a half moon, waxing, and the skies are slightly overcast. During the commercial break for "Priest: NachoGate Revealed", you head to the refrigerator, but all you find in there is an aged jar of gherkins within only two left, a portion of a ham salad sandwich of unknown origins, and a gallon of milk just in case JennyGump ever visits. You need real food, and you need it now.

You go to the phone book, and open it to "Restaurants That Deliver." Unable to find any listings, you then unsuccessfully try to look up "Ghoulash to Go", "Durian Delivery", and "Steaks on the Hoof" before finally striking gold with "Pizza."

You shrug off the Ethiopian pizza place since they only offer Chick Pea as a topping, and decide against Pizza Hut since they use animal testing on their beef products. You settle on a local place called "War and Pizza" and order up your usual, along with a two-liter bottle of Mountain Dew with Extra Caffeine.

The pizza arrives precisely 42 minutes later, being wielded by a sultry blonde who has the odd habit of tweaking her left nipple while waiting for you to sign the credit card slip. As you sign, she tells you that instead of a tip she would like nothing more than a night of kinky, loveless sex that involves jump rope, spumoni, her "special toy", and her cousin Contessa, but then she sees your signature and realizes that you're distant cousins thrice removed and she doesn't do that sort of thing. She leaves.

You open the pizza box, and it's a nice, mouthwatering pie, perfectly prepared by the ex-con who is working at the pizza place until he can pay for that first shipment of cocaine from Medellin. You pour the Mountain Dew, and for a few moments you autistically lose yourself in the fizzing bubbles, fizzing, fizzing, popping, rising through the yellow liquid like tiny universes heading toward their eventual destruction at the hand of a guzzling, unshaven God.

You pick up the pizza to take your first bite. Do you eat your pizza in from the crust, or do you eat it out from the point?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:17 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:18 PM   #3
Supporter

I'll have to get back to you on that.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:18 PM   #4
The Sicilian

I eat outward from the point..................... but sometimes I'm daring and eat at the Y.
Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:21 PM   #5
Supporter

Outward from the point, stopping fastidiously at the cheese/crust Maginot Line.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:22 PM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm a crust-inward eater. I believe in deferred gratification.

The whole stuffed-crust thing really shook up my world.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:28 PM   #7
World's finest morphius

Hmmm, I'm not sure what option fits. I normally rip the crust, where there is no toppings, off, and eat that first. Then I start at the point and eat my way back.

Its odd I know, but oh well.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:30 PM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius
Hmmm, I'm not sure what option fits. I normally rip the crust, where there is no toppings, off, and eat that first. Then I start at the point and eat my way back.

Don't fill up on bread!!!!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:38 PM   #9
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius

How odd and animalistic.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:40 PM
ENDelt260
This message has been deleted by ENDelt260.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:49 PM   #10
Free Born Man of the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
The crust is the handle.
Exactly! What the hell is wrong with you weirdos?
beavis has disabled reputation
Old 12-02-2004, 01:51 PM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beavis
Exactly! What the hell is wrong with you weirdos?
My babysitter shook me too hard, but that has nothing to do with this discussion.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:55 PM   #12
Old timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
...perfectly prepared by the ex-con who is working at the pizza place until he can pay for that first shipment of cocaine from Medellin...
Brad was trying to keep that on the down-low.
JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:56 PM   #13
World's finest morphius

Quote:
How odd and animalistic.
And I use a fork...

Morphius
Psychitrists dream about me.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:56 PM   #14
Old timer

Quote:
...perfectly prepared by the ex-con who is working at the pizza place until he can pay for that first shipment of cocaine from Medellin...
--OR--

When did Brandon start working at a pizza joint?
JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:58 PM
ENDelt260
This message has been deleted by ENDelt260.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:58 PM   #15
The 23rd Pillar

When possible, I eat my pizza with a fork.

Step 1) If the sauceless/cheeseless portion of crust is narrow, I proceed to Step 2, otherwise I start by using the fork to cut off the crust before proceeding to Step 2.

Step 2) I start at the crust (which may or may not be present at this point, refer to step 1) side of the triangle and make a cut parallel to that side and about 1.5 to 2 inches wide and proceed to Step 3.

Step 3) I then subdivide that strip into bite sized pieces by making cuts perpendicular to the cut made in Step 2. Proceed to Step 4.

Step 4) One by one, I eat the bite sized pieces produced in Step 3. Proceed to Step 5.

Step 5) If the remaining triangle can be eaten in one bite (in other words, the point is now bite sized), I do so. If not, I repeat steps 2 through 4 until it is.

If I don't have a fork, I'm a little bit less systematic, but I still try to save the point for last because it seems to usually have the highest topping/cheese to crust ratio which is my measure of merit.

I AM willing to deviate from this system if I decide that a different section of the pizza has a higher topping/cheese to crust ratio. In that event, I will save that piece until after finishing the point and then return to it at the end.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.