Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 04:03 PM  
El Gato Gordo Loco

**2024 NBA Draft Thead**

Should be an interesting one. No consensus first round pick and anyone's guess who goes in the Top 15. Could be alot of surprises. Also someone may draft Bronny first round simply to get LeBron next year who is an unrestricted free agent.

Tomorrow 7pm.

Lottery Mock Draft
1. Zaccharie Risacher
2. Alexandre Sarr
3. Reed Sheppard
4. Stephon Castle
5. Matas Buzelis
6. Donovan Clingan
7. Cody Williams
8. Devin Carter
9. Ron Holland II
10. Dalton Knecht
11. Robert Dillingham
12. Tidjane Salaun
13. Kel’el Ware
14. Tristan da Silva
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:39 PM   #2
Ultrabanned

I know like 5 of those people and I watch a ton of college basketball.

Super exciting stuff when it's a bunch of euro/int'l ****s.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:40 PM   #3
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

Zach Edey likely to go 1st round!
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:44 PM   #4
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Gross.

He'll get like 6 mins/game if he's lucky.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:51 PM   #5
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Hope the Raptors don’t take him
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 04:55 PM   #6
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Hope the Raptors don’t take him
Nah, Canada can have him back. You ****ers deserve him.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:20 PM   #7
MVP

It's hilarious how unwatchable drafts of any sport other than football are
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 05:32 PM   #8
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

Half of them look like WNBA names
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:35 PM   #9
Veteran

Bronny only worked out for the Lakers and Suns. Several other teams tried to get him in the building, to no avail. That situation will get a little crazy, since it’s more about LeBron than it is Bronny actually being worthy of a first round pick.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 05:38 PM   #10
Life is changing..

The NBA is a year round event.
I wish KC had a team
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:00 PM   #11
Banned

Aren't all the fat unathletic white dudes busy watching dyke ball now?+
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:13 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Aren't all the fat unathletic white dudes busy watching dyke ball now?+
They're watching Hannity, well the old ones are.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM   #13
Veteran

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen the entire nba base this checked out of a class.

Not sure who I prefer for the Thunder. Cody Williams would be cool. But I’m not sure if Presti would move up for him
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM   #14
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
It's hilarious how unwatchable drafts of any sport other than football are
I actually couldn't disagree more. I find it EXTREMELY easy to evaluate basketball compared to football. I don't feel like anyone really knows what they are doing in football after the first few picks.
Old Yesterday, 06:51 PM   #15
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urc Burry View Post
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen the entire nba base this checked out of a class.

Not sure who I prefer for the Thunder. Cody Williams would be cool. But I’m not sure if Presti would move up for him
Nikola Topic (he's just the best player available) > Cody Williams > Ron Holland > Dalton Knect > DaRon Holmes