Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 02:33 AM  
Veteran

How do you guys feel about eventually dying?

I have these random I guess you can call “episodes” where i have this almost out of body experience where i start saying to myself, you’re just you, you’re literally just you, and start thinking about how minuscule i am and then it eventually leads to how i am so fearful of dying one day. I understand I wasn’t around for the Korean War, or world war 2, or the Roman Empire, and that makes sense, since I simply wasnt existing, but now that I exist, the thought of me not existing, and quite frankly never being able to exist again terrifies me. I went to a religious school for a few years and went to church etc, but science tells me that my body make up is unique, and just being born is winning the lottery in its own right. As nice as it is to think my body protrudes this soul is going to rise up and say what up Jesus am I in? or my very unique dna that can profile me as a murderer is going to somehow leak out of my dead composing body, and makes its way into some other woman’s vagina to again try to fight off another 1 million other contestants (assuming dad didn’t jerk off that day) just really gets to me that I have this one chance and this limited, aka very limited time to live a good life. I have a good life mind you. Great wife, supportive family, 2 kids now, great house, but this whole death thing just makes me say sometimes like, wtf man, I want to experience this love and life forever, why does it gotta be so short. Just would like to hear your guys’ thoughts on the manner. Thanks.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 03:49 AM   #2
Veteran

At risk of be dumped off to DC, there is only 1 way to eternal life, & that is through Christ.

If you are up at 3:30 worrying, spend some time in the Bible. Research a church in your area.

But you already knew the answer. It is a personal relationship with the One who prepared a place for you in his Father's Mansion.

Don't believe that science has all the answers. Take it from a chemical engineer married to an ob/gyn. Science is groping in the dark looking for how things work. Some is right some will change as more data is acquired.

Peace comes from your relationship with God.

Go back to bed & hug your wife. Hug your kids in the morning then find a church. Community helps, too.
Mike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 14 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:02 AM   #3
MVP

Charmin advertises Enjoy the Go! How you go out is probably the only concern you can worry about. Only one or two reportedly got out alive
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 04:12 AM   #4
Veteran

I am pretty certain you will live longer if you can learn to use paragraphs to break up messages.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:14 AM   #5
My Mamma Says

I really against dying..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:16 AM   #6
What's up braj?

I’m eventually dying my pubes
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:18 AM   #7
Veteran

Would you really want to live forever?
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 05:22 AM   #8
MVP

I know that I, like everyone else, will die and I'm ok with that. i'm just doing whatever I can to extend that longevity through better diet, exercise, stress relief..

I just don't want a prolonged path to dying like what my wife's stepdad is going through. i.e. in hospice care. The doctors gave him about 2 weeks. He's entering week 6 and it is painful to see.
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 05:44 AM   #9
Fish are scared of me

I don't really have a fear of dying but it's kinda sad thinking about leaving behind loved ones. My daughter is almost 24 and we are so damn close , she'll be devastated. I remind her from time to time we're all in the same line. Enjoy the time we have.

That being said, I've always believed in God and that he is the creator of all this universe but I'm not a bible thumper. I've 100% been witness to things only his hand could touch.

Recently , since December I've had some really neat eye opening things going on in my house that has made me a believer that when we pass, we go to another place, another dimension. There's another side we go to. I've had people that I was close to come visit me in the night , pulling on my bed sheets, pulling my feet, tapping on my arm. Like just letting me know they are here with me. One night a guy was pulling my bed cover so hard I was hanging on for dear life. LOL. Tug O war was on, but most of the time it's just a gentle tug to let me know he's there. I was told by my niece living two states away (who is a psychic}that it was a guy named John, she said who is John.

John was an old man that worked on my farm with me for 20 years. I kept him employed to let him ride the mower all day to keep him occupied after his wife passed. Then towards the end my wife looked after him and took care of him as he was alone. His granddaughter showed up on day and hauled him off to North Dakota where he passed shortly after. He was always with us for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

So I know now with 100% conviction when this life ends a new one begins.

These guys knew the deal:

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:50 AM   #10
Retired Bearcat

I should have died on 3 separate occasions and I'm currently in the express lane for my last ride.

Seems like you just have a lot on your mind
We've all been taught since an early age that we wont live for evere. I'm sure there are going to be a thousand different theories from the CP docs.

My opinion is pretty simple. You can think about dying all you want but you can also choose to think about living.

I've chosen to live with a smile with the time I have left...don't get me wrong...I get upset, pissed, question why, and all that shit from time to time.

If you lived closer I'd take you out on one of my secret outings. I like to visit, learn, love, and give shit away.

It's a weird trip when good things randomly happen to me after giving someone else a surprise.

I have more ideas and suggestions than I can type but feel free to pm me if you like. Just fair warning my brain has started going lately so if I ever say weird shit or forget what's going on just laugh.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 18 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:03 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

I’m ready for the off season to die.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:06 AM   #12
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
I should have died on 3 separate occasions and I'm currently in the express lane for my last ride.

Seems like you just have a lot on your mind
We've all been taught since an early age that we wont live for evere. I'm sure there are going to be a thousand different theories from the CP docs.

My opinion is pretty simple. You can think about dying all you want but you can also choose to think about living.

I've chosen to live with a smile with the time I have left...don't get me wrong...I get upset, pissed, question why, and all that shit from time to time.

If you lived closer I'd take you out on one of my secret outings. I like to visit, learn, love, and give shit away.

It's a weird trip when good things randomly happen to me after giving someone else a surprise.

I have more ideas and suggestions than I can type but feel free to pm me if you like. Just fair warning my brain has started going lately so if I ever say weird shit or forget what's going on just laugh.

THIS , THIS, THIS. it's a real phenomenon.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:08 AM   #13
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
Would you really want to live forever?

digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:08 AM   #14
Voodoo Chile

Well…
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2535.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	127513  
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:12 AM   #15
You gotta kill a few people

The idea of dying is terrifying to me. I really like life and living so naturally the thought of it ending worries me.

Best thing for me is to just not think about it, which is easy enough. I have more than enough thoughts and distractions to fill up the day. It’s just on the rare occasion that I’m sitting in bed and the thought hits me.

Also, I don’t feel confident that I know what happens to us when we die, but I imagine it’s just like sleeping. If you don’t dream, which I don’t like 99% of nights, it’s basically oblivion. It’ll be just like it was for billions of years before I was born and about 1/3 of my life - it won’t hurt, my consciousness will cease to exist.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote