Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who gets eaten first?
Rain Man 2 3.57%
Bwana 1 1.79%
RNR 2 3.57%
Hammock Parties 20 35.71%
Otter 1 1.79%
Bearcat 1 1.79%
eDave 11 19.64%
Scho 8 14.29%
Stevieray 5 8.93%
htismaqe 1 1.79%
Dane 4 7.14%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2021, 12:08 PM  
Live free or die hard

Plane goes down and trapped on an island with 10 CP Members

No food, no sign of rescue. Who do you kill and eat first?

Welcome to the off season, bitches.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2021, 12:11 PM   #2
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Ginger, then Mary Ann
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 12:14 PM   #3
'Tis my eye!

I would have volunteered myself a couple of years ago. I would have fed the whole party for quite a while.

I knew it was a bad idea to lose all that weight.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2021, 12:15 PM   #4
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Ginger, then Mary Ann
Totally disagree. They are staples in keeping the rest of the men alive and stop them from killing each other.

And it goes Mary Ann then Ginger.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2021, 12:16 PM   #5
'Tis my eye!

And GoChiefs is out, scrawny ****er.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2021, 12:17 PM   #6
I'll be back.

You definitely want to eat the fattest first to get the most calories.

Fat guys are going to lose a lot of body weight when food gets scarce.

So Scho is getting spit roasted. Mmmm, mmm good!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 12:18 PM   #7
Live free or die hard

If a mod can add Dane I'd be forever grateful.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 12:20 PM   #8
World's finest morphius

I've seen the ugly damage that happens when Rain Main has control over the life of people on a plane, basically nobody lives...
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 12:21 PM   #9
Cheat Death

Scho would be like eating a pair crocodile loafers spritzed with Hawaiian Tropic
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2021, 12:22 PM   #10
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius View Post
I've seen the ugly damage that happens when Rain Main has control over the life of people on a plane, basically nobody lives...
Old 04-28-2021, 12:23 PM   #11
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
And GoChiefs is out, scrawny ****er.
Quite right, I'm going to be able to outrun most anyone trying to eat me anyway.

We all know due to his survival skills, as an outdoorsman, Bwana is likely the last man standing.

HOWEVER, if an accident occurs, I'm guessing it comes down to the two people who are best at running. And I'm guessing Rain Man can probably catch me.

I've got my money on Rain Man eating us all in the end, because he's either got the speed or the endurance to catch me and he's smart enough evade Bwana's traps.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2021, 12:29 PM   #12
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Quite right, I'm going to be able to outrun most anyone trying to eat me anyway.

We all know due to his survival skills, as an outdoorsman, Bwana is likely the last man standing.

HOWEVER, if an accident occurs, I'm guessing it comes down to the two people who are best at running. And I'm guessing Rain Man can probably catch me.

I've got my money on Rain Man eating us all in the end, because he's either got the speed or the endurance to catch me and he's smart enough evade Bwana's traps.
Bwana, for all his kick ass ability, is a bit of a pacifist. I'm guessing Rain Man goes feral.

It's always the ones you least expect.
Old 04-28-2021, 12:33 PM   #13
Starter

more or less defensesless and dead weight with chores... i'm a goner
cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-28-2021, 12:34 PM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
So Scho is getting spit roasted. Mmmm, mmm good!
Yeah, but the question was who are you eating.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2021, 12:36 PM   #15
Veteran

Whoever most resembles Piggy

Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.