Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-08-2024, 12:06 PM  
Forever Royal

Anyone buying from Temu?

I’ve seen this site advertised like crazy and it seems the model is basically buying directly from Chinese manufactures but apparently there is some sketchiness associated with it. Selling info, forced labor accusations, stealing product design and appearance, etc.

Wondering what people’s experiences are with it and the products.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-08-2024, 12:08 PM   #2
Life is changing..

Hell no
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 12:08 PM   #3
Just a li'l Evel

Never bought anything but just looking at what ads I get and the links I accidentally click that take me there to an automatic "spin to get your discount" pop-up, I'd say it's the dollar tree of the internet but worse.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 12:10 PM   #4
Praise Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Never bought anything but just looking at what ads I get and the links I accidentally click that take me there to an automatic "spin to get your discount" pop-up, I'd say it's the dollar tree of the internet but worse.
Good analogy
King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 12:12 PM   #5
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

No. I don't approve of the exploitation of killer whale names for profit.

Also, I figure most of the products are carcinogenic.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2024, 12:14 PM   #6
El Gato Gordo Loco

If its cheap and produces a good product I will buy
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2024, 12:15 PM   #7
Forever Royal

I do wonder how much different, if at all, their products are than the obvious Chinese fly by night brands and products that are on Amazon. My guess is they are probably the exact same makers and sellers in many cases.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-08-2024, 12:17 PM   #8
Starter

No.

They rip off small businesses. My mom runs a jewelery store online and Temu will steal her photos to sell cheap knock offs and she can't get them to take it down, despite copyright.
Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 12:18 PM   #9
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan View Post
No.

They rip off small businesses. My mom runs a jewelery store online and Temu will steal her photos to sell cheap knock offs and she can't get them to take it down, despite copyright.
That's flat-out evil.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 12:30 PM   #10
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
That's flat-out evil.
Which is why bwillie likes it.

/gloves thrown.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 12:32 PM   #11
Starter

Veach shops for WR's there apparently
TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 14 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 12:33 PM   #12
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
Which is why bwillie likes it.

/gloves thrown.
I dont know if I like them. Ive never bought anything from them.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2024, 12:36 PM   #13
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

My coworker buys cheap crap from there all the time. He buys silly socks a lot and he buys super cheap bluetooth earbuds so he can have a pair for work, a pair for home, a pair for working out, etc
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2024, 12:38 PM   #14
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

I laugh at the Temu banner ads I see. They always take a picture and make it look like something super sexy at first glance. For example, today they had some knick knack thing on a peach colored background and it looked like a lacy thong on a nice ass. Often they'll have women wearing peach colored clothing so they look naked. I've also seen lots of things that look like boobs or nipples. It's pretty funny (and genius) actually.

Edit: I just pulled the attached screenshot from my phone. On a small phone, the first picture looks like nude boobs, the second one looks like a naked chick, 3-5 look like asses, and the last one looks like another naked chick.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Temu Ad Screenshot.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	126946  

Last edited by loochy; 01-08-2024 at 12:51 PM..
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2024, 12:56 PM   #15
Inmem 2.0

I bought a pocket pussy off there left a rash on my meat
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.