Clark: 4.84
Karlaftis: 5.63

Colts
Ngakoue: 2.96
Paye: 4.26

And finally Mahomes:
0 for 3 on passes over 20 yards
3 of 8 on all passes between 10 and 20 yards
2 of 8 on all passes in the middle of the field beyond the LOS.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-28-2022, 10:49 AM   #2
'Tis my eye!

Looks to me like the stats suggest the same thing my eyes told me after watching the All 22...the WR's weren't nearly as bad as the offensive line, specifically Brown. Ngakoue's number isn't surprising at all.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2022, 10:51 AM   #3
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Yeesh.

Ngakoue really ate Brown's lunch, man. I keep hoping I'll find some silver lining in the performance and there just isn't one.

Yannick is a good player but there has to be something physically wrong with Brown. Even when he had his struggles early last year, he wasn't getting torched like that. Myles Garrett is a much better player than Ngakoue and Brown was clearly getting adjusted last season and even then he wasn't as bad as he was against Indy.

I think his mechanics/timing were way off but I wonder if an injury didn't force that. It just makes so little sense for someone to be leaning like he was the whole game when that's just not a tendency he's demonstrated in the past.

That's pretty ****ing brutal.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 10:56 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

I gave a quick look at the other weeks and Hardman and Gray are not getting open much at all in any game.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-28-2022, 11:01 AM   #5
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
I gave a quick look at the other weeks and Hardman and Gray are not getting open much at all in any game.
I don't recall seeing any plays where either of them were wide open.

Honestly, the guy that showed up most on the All 22, other than CEH being open a lot and Mahomes not taking the check down, was MVS. He was open quite a bit and Mahomes either made a bad throw or just didn't look his way.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2022, 05:46 PM   #6
Politically Incorrect

Is Hardman running bad routes or just getting stopped at the line of scrimmage before he can get into his route?

There is something terribly wrong for a guy with his speed to NEVER be open
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2022, 05:52 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Any numbers for seperation by Moore?
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-28-2022, 05:52 PM   #8
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeesh.

Ngakoue really ate Brown's lunch, man. I keep hoping I'll find some silver lining in the performance and there just isn't one.

Yannick is a good player but there has to be something physically wrong with Brown. Even when he had his struggles early last year, he wasn't getting torched like that. Myles Garrett is a much better player than Ngakoue and Brown was clearly getting adjusted last season and even then he wasn't as bad as he was against Indy.

I think his mechanics/timing were way off but I wonder if an injury didn't force that. It just makes so little sense for someone to be leaning like he was the whole game when that's just not a tendency he's demonstrated in the past.

That's pretty ****ing brutal.
Seth Keysor said on the radio today that he’s convinced both OBJ and Smith are hurt worse than has been reported. Basically, both are just all upper body right now. Hardly any push from their legs.

Imagine trying to push someone without moving your legs.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2022, 05:53 PM   #9
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Seth Keysor said on the radio today that he’s convinced both OBJ and Smith are hurt worse than has been reported. Basically, both are just all upper body right now. Hardly any push from their legs.

Imagine trying to push someone without moving your legs.
If they’re truly hurt that bad, why are they playing? They’re going to get Mahomes killed.
Old 09-28-2022, 05:54 PM   #10
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
If they’re truly hurt that bad, why are they playing? They’re going to get Mahomes killed.
I really don’t understand forcing Smith out there. Allegretti can fill in competently.

I know our tackle depth is much scarier though.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2022, 05:57 PM   #11
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I really don’t understand forcing Smith out there. Allegretti can fill in competently.

Right.
Old 09-28-2022, 06:48 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:

Christian was a competent pass blocker last season, Brown was not a competent pass blocker last week. It seems like an easy choice, but WTF do I know.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-28-2022, 06:58 PM   #13
Going home eventually

Seen enough of Hardman. He just doesn't have it.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 07:00 PM   #14
Going home eventually

Brady is the luckiest ****er ever to play. Team can't score for shit but his defense won't let him lose. Same shit his whole career. Defense has saved his sorry ass more times that he saved them.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 07:01 PM   #15
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

That's interesting. WR numbers are better than I expected watching the game and pass rush numbers are worse than I expected.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.