Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-09-2020, 05:20 PM  
Kind of a mod

A Countdown of the Bottom 24 "Least Helpful" Posts

By request...

Like yesterday, I'm lazy, so these will be ranked by total thumbs down (ignoring any thumbs up).
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:21 PM   #2
Kind of a mod

I'm doing the bottom 24 because there was a six-way tie for #25, and I'm lazy. So here's Deberg with a genius prediction for next season to start us off at #24 with 23 thumbs down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
6-10
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:24 PM   #3
World's Best Boss

Nice. I’m digging these quarantine threads.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 05:25 PM   #4
Kind of a mod

Four-way tie for #20-#23 with 24 thumbs down:

Yeesh. These are some impressively bad takes. It's starting to appear that we tend to downvote the shit out of people who bag on a team that just won the Super Bowl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Mahomes was rough on my eyes today. Again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP View Post
Dog me all you want but vs a well coach team this game was over. No other coach is calling a fake punt up 24-7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 View Post
jeez dude. he's just a jock who runs to a sideline and throws. Weve seen that from multiple QBs for 40 years. Never before seen? meh, seen plenty.

look, point blank, he wont be the Next Manning Or what ever. KC might get another down the line,maybe. This was just the book end of Missouri getting 3 championships in 3 sports.
Might get quite a few playoff appearances like Seattle Seahawks.
i'm 54 ,Watched sports a long time. Mahomes wont be the next nfl demi god, Favre/Manning/Elway, what ever. Just another successful at one time, jock.
Enjoy SB 54! probably gonna be a long ass time before another one.
a season of coming from behind in 3 playoff games in a row, is never happening again. it was a magical year. Its now over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
The Kittle pass interference was the only thing that I said this game was a bad call. The rest of the game they let the boys play.

If that kittle PI call was "legit" as the op claims, I'd like you to go back and check out the vikings game winning TD vs the saints in the wildcard this year, and tell me why that wasn't called then.

all the DB's/WR's/TE's push off a bit from eachother and kittle had the guy burned, the push-off didn't even really do anything tbh, I think it was more of a natural reaction that all the receivers do in the NFL... If they were closer to one another I could perhaps get behind the call but Kittle was so far ahead of him, and it wasn't from the push off.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:25 PM   #5
EvOlVeD

this should be good
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:28 PM   #6
Life is changing..

DeBerg, UChiefyBugger, and Showtime should be popular here. Possibly Nickhead too.

Also any and all Patriots trolls.

TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:29 PM   #7
Kind of a mod

Six-way tie for #14-#19 with 25 thumbs down:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamicHDR View Post
He's right. Your performance against them wasn't very impressive, either. They only lost due to self inflicted wounds.

Chargers will get better throughout the season, while KC will get worse, as usual.

I expect to see the Chargers in Foxboro for the AFCCG, although I'm hoping for KC, since they're always an easy out for any team in the postseason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Who cares. Veach is failing to go for it. Pitiful effort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTVietnam View Post
6 of the games you listed are losses?...who cares about stats.

The NFL is about wins...hes Young in time he'll play bigger in big games but right now he just doesnt
Hey, something that's not just a bad take about the Chiefs on-field performance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrookedTrump View Post
Perfect pickup. Another wife beater.....he and and Tyreek can game plan thier wife beatings together now...
Ah, Reerun. Never change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
So was Matt Cassel Bono and Grbac. Without them we would of never gotten to this level of success.

They need rings.
I still don't understand the point he was trying to make...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
a turnover is when you give the opponent a chance to recover the ball.

in basketball, if a player passes it to another, and the opponent gets it, then turns it over again, to the opponent, then its still a turnover, without it being a turnover
Old 04-09-2020, 05:32 PM   #8
Kind of a mod

Only two tied for #12 and #13 with 27 thumbs down.

I personally am happy that Alex has started to get some rear-view-mirror love around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Who ****ing cares??? He was trash, throw him in the dumpster!!!!
at the Oakland fan. He had so much hope...

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1 View Post
this will be his worst season yet. Just watch. Karma is a bitch.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:33 PM   #9
Kind of a mod

At #11, we have another hot take from the Raiders dumbass with 28 thumbs down:

Quote:
There was a Mahomes before Mahomes. His name was Colin Kaepernick.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:33 PM   #10
Banned

That Nickhead one made sense at the time.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 05:35 PM   #11
Kind of a mod

At #10 with 30 thumbs down...

I'll admit I don't remember the context of this one. (Click the little red arrow if you care to dive in.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhit View Post
That's what I thought when I tweeted. I don't follow the KC media scene much. I was unaware of all the other context. I thought it was a one-off comment. But it sounds like he'd been harping on issues surrounding the Chiefs for months. More information, different take.

Twitter is a stream of thoughts. It's not the newspaper.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:36 PM   #12
Kind of a mod

At #9 with 31 thumbs down...

This is just a continuation of the earlier one, really. Not that interesting IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
he had four turnovers, and lost two, dumbass
Old 04-09-2020, 05:37 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
At #10 with 30 thumbs down...

I'll admit I don't remember the context of this one. (Click the little red arrow if you care to dive in.)
He said hi to me in that thread. I was pretty jazzed.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:37 PM   #14
Kind of a mod

Three-way tie for #6-#9 with 32 thumbs down:

Regarding the snow game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Advantage Broncos
Quote:
If Carr had Mahomes' weapons, he'd put up 65 TDs last year.

Gruden building a complete squad that will win multiple superbowls for the LV Raiders. Ya'll enjoy your fancy stats and perennial postseason failures with Fat Andy.
Regarding the Royals being purchased:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Hopefully whoever buys moves the team
Old 04-09-2020, 05:38 PM   #15
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
He said hi to me in that thread. I was pretty jazzed.
Good times
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.