Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-15-2019, 11:00 AM  
MVP

Still in a good position

Bitch about the last game all you want, but what’s important is that the team is getting healthy and the schedule is favorable.

Say what you want about Andy. One thing no can deny is that he owns this division. No reason to think that won’t continue.

I consider the Chiefs a solid favorite in every game but NE. Which is winnable. I expect 11-5. Running the table is possible. 10-6 at worst.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:07 AM   #2
MVP

I really enjoy Pat Mcafee.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:10 AM   #3
Thank you

yip
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:11 AM   #4
Mahomes > God

We're getting healthy....Ogbah out for the year, Clark can't feel his fingers, and we're banged up on the O-Line. Sure.

No team is healthy this time of the year, not an excuse either.

Every game is winnable sure but every game outside of Denver at home easily could be lost too with the way this team plays.

We're not in a good position because once the playoffs roll around, the coaching blunders and errors will cost us yet again.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 11:21 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
We're getting healthy....Ogbah out for the year, Clark can't feel his fingers, and we're banged up on the O-Line. Sure.

Every game is winnable sure but every game outside of Denver at home easily could be lost too with the way this team plays.

We're not in a good position because once the playoffs roll around, the coaching blunders and errors will cost us yet again.
Then quit the **** watching if you know the outcome... if not, quit whining every ****ing day on here. We have been beat up with not much continuity all year, if we get a semblance of that come Jan. we have a great shot...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 11:26 AM   #6
Colorado Chief Fan

The only reason not to expect success is the lack of trust in our defense.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:30 AM   #7
Everybody Lies.

Still in a good position to win the division and make the playoffs, but losing that Titans game ****ed us pretty hard in the quest for a first round bye.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:49 AM   #8
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Still in a good position to win the division and make the playoffs, but losing that Titans game ****ed us pretty hard in the quest for a first round bye.
No doubt about it. We killed ourselves with that game. Put us in a precarious spot.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:50 AM   #9
MVP

We were all saying the same things before the Tits game and look what happened.

Not that I don’t think it’s possible, but I’m going into each game the rest of the season a little more reserved than I was a week ago
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:51 AM   #10
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
We were all saying the same things before the Tits game and look what happened.

Not that I don’t think it’s possible, but I’m going into each game the rest of the season a little more reserved than I was a week ago
Another good post I agree with.

My excitement at Pat's return got killed by the loss and losing more players to injury.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:51 AM
Jerm
This message has been deleted by Jerm.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:51 AM
Jerm
This message has been deleted by Jerm.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:52 AM   #11
Supporter

Quote:

I'm fairly confident we will see the best play out of the Chiefs we've seen, possibly ever in recent history, for the rest of the regular season.

The problem is we will still have no idea what that means for playoff performance until the whistle blows in late January, . . . no matter how confident or convinced we tell ourselves we are.

We've seen the mood and performance swings too many times to prognosticate, no matter how compelling the current evidence may appear by the end of the regular season.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:53 AM   #12
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I'm fairly confident we will see the best play out of the Chiefs we've seen, possibly ever in recent history, for the rest of the regular season.

The problem is we will still have no idea what that means for playoff performance until the whistle blows in late January, . . . no matter how confident or convinced we tell ourselves we are.

We've seen the mood and performance swings too many times to prognosticate, no matter how compelling the current evidence may appear by the end of the regular season.
That's fair...this team and coaching staff has just burned us all 1 too many times for me to feel confident.

Trust me, I hope to God I'm wrong and I'll be the first in line to eat crow if it changes.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-15-2019, 12:04 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
That's fair...this team and coaching staff has just burned us all 1 too many times for me to feel confident.

Trust me, I hope to God I'm wrong and I'll be the first in line to eat crow if it changes.
^this^ is a much better attitude. The defeatist whiny post earlier deserved to be called out... We haven't been healthy and we have Mahomes, I make no calls on what and where we can go until it happens.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2019, 12:20 PM   #14
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
^this^ is a much better attitude. The defeatist whiny post earlier deserved to be called out... We haven't been healthy and we have Mahomes, I make no calls on what and where we can go until it happens.

Andy still sucks...
Old 11-15-2019, 12:28 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

But we like Toub right??

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.