Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2005, 10:16 PM  
I'll be back.

OFFICIAL Chiefsplanet GAY PRIDE Thread

Come on, come all! Celebrate your flamboyant selves here! WE'RE HERE AND WE'RE QUEER!

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 01-28-2005 at 10:21 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2005, 10:44 PM   #2
Plummer Sucks!

I'm not queer but... right on?
chiefz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-28-2005, 10:44 PM   #3
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefz
I'm not queer but... right on?
Sorry! This thread is queers only! Would you like to join?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2005, 10:47 PM   #4
Plummer Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
My bad and thanks for the offer but... no
chiefz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-28-2005, 10:50 PM   #5
MVP

Here come the Bronco fans.
WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-28-2005, 11:02 PM   #6
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
So are you queer or not, I have asked you this before and you said no, but this thread put that anwser in a whole different light now.

Don't get all pissy for me asking, you were asking for it and you know it
badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-28-2005, 11:06 PM   #7
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl
So are you queer or not, I have asked you this before and you said no, but this thread put that anwser in a whole different light now.

Don't get all pissy for me asking, you were asking for it and you know it
I am as queer as they come on Chiefsplanet! I hope that answers your question! Do you enjoy a lezzies licking? JOIN!
Old 01-28-2005, 11:08 PM   #8
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
I am as queer as they come on Chiefsplanet! I hope that answers your question! Do you enjoy a lezzies licking? JOIN!
don't sound half bad OK count me in J/K by the way
badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-28-2005, 11:09 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
I am as queer as they come on Chiefsplanet!
The man has a point. He makes DC look like Hugh Heffner.

I'm kidding... but this is a stupid thread. I assume it was intended to be so...
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2005, 11:10 PM   #10
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou

I'm kidding... but this is a stupid thread. I assume it was intended to be so...
KcMizzou! Undoubtedly you have felt the love of the hard prison bars!
Old 01-28-2005, 11:12 PM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
KcMizzou! Undoubtedly you have felt the love of the hard prison bars!

Erm... no.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2005, 11:15 PM   #12
Starter

pillowbiters are bad! You all deserve to die a long painfull death!
No personal feelings here, just my thoughts!

Queer baits need not apply!
Uncle Fester is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Uncle Fester is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-28-2005, 11:17 PM   #13
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Fester
pillowbiters are bad! You all deserve to die a long painfull death!
No personal feelings here, just my thoughts!

Queer baits need not apply!
Preach it brother, SINNERS YOUR ALL SINNERS
Old 01-28-2005, 11:18 PM   #14
I'll be back.

NO! Why must you ruin our man train!
Old 01-28-2005, 11:18 PM   #15
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou

you shouldn't be kidding...

goatcheese does make dc look like hugh hefner...

but goatcheese is more peculiar than queer, imo...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.