Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 12:33 PM  
I supported OPR Iraqi Freedom

A question about these Army Ants invading a wasp nest.

Ants can walk upside down on ceilings perfectly well so it is no mystery as to how they were able to invade the wasp nest and defeat their enemy. However, carrying away the spoils of war upside down on ceilings is not so easy for ants....cause you know...gravity. My question is: How did the ants decide to build a bridge that allows them carry away the spoils of war and how did they decide where to place it?

I thought about this and I think I know the answer but I am curious as to what others think the explaination could be.
El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 12:41 PM   #2
Three-Pat

They followed the five paragraph OPORDER that was briefed many, many times before they went to the nest.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:43 PM   #3
Veteran

Maybe someday they'll wise up and stop making a bridge that dips down several feet lower than it needs to.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Yesterday, 12:45 PM   #4
Keep Camp Home!

so many questions.

One, why would you let a nest get that big on your property?
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 12:50 PM   #5
I supported OPR Iraqi Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
so many questions.

That kind of thinking will never get you a viral youtube video.
El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.El Lobo Gordo wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 01:40 PM   #6
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
so many questions.

Probably abandoned.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 01:42 PM   #7
Politically Incorrect

All about the Ants but nothing about the Uncles.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 01:58 PM   #8
In my youth i pray to keep

Wasps deserve extinction. Worthless ass bugs.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:58 PM   #9
MVP

That’s just fascinating, holy shit.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 01:59 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

“Decide” indicates a thoughtful and deliberate choice. I don’t think ants operate that way. They just get shit done.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:00 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
They actually do pollinate a little, but yeah mother **** them to hell. Unlike wonderful bees, these ****ers are out for blood. Total assholes that have no reason to exist.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 02:00 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
This. As long as ants don’t **** with my picnic, we good. Wasps suck always.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:05 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
“Decide” indicates a thoughtful and deliberate choice. I don’t think ants operate that way. They just get shit done.
I don’t know man, recent studies have been finding insects, animals and plants are all way more intelligent than once thought. With new technology they are discovering amazing things.

I had a buddy who had an ant problem in his kitchen, so he laid down a bunch of those Raid traps. Worked for a while, but in a few days all the traps he laid had little barriers built all around them. Those bastards are thinking, I’m telling you.
Old Yesterday, 02:13 PM   #14
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Maybe someday they'll wise up and stop making a bridge that dips down several feet lower than it needs to.
I was just thinking about that. It almost looks like a catenary curve, which would make some sense. The additional length/weight are offset by the forces needed to maintain the shape/bridge.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:22 PM   #15
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I don’t know man, recent studies have been finding insects, animals and plants are all way more intelligent than once thought. With new technology they are discovering amazing things.

I had a buddy who had an ant problem in his kitchen, so he laid down a bunch of those Raid traps. Worked for a while, but in a few days all the traps he laid had little barriers built all around them. Those bastards are thinking, I’m telling you.
Wow. Just amazing they did that.

Had he tried terro?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.