Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which Fanbase Hates The Chiefs The Most?
Raiders 23 17.69%
Broncos 42 32.31%
Chargers 0 0%
Patriots 49 37.69%
49ers 5 3.85%
Titans 0 0%
Texans 4 3.08%
Ravens 1 0.77%
Bears 3 2.31%
Bills 0 0%
Jaguars 0 0%
Other 3 2.31%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-08-2020, 04:02 PM  
Head Chief, Esq.

Who Hates Us The Most? (2020 Edition)

How many fan bases already can’t stand the Chiefs?

I’d say entering 2019, there were really 3 fan bases who did.

Raiders
Broncos
Chargers (if they even have fans...)

And entering 2019, we hated at least 5 teams and at least 2 more

Raiders
Broncos
Chargers
Patriots
Colts
*Dolphins (for the old timers)
*Bills (for the not so old timers)
*Packers (for the really old timers)

Now with the Trophy in hand, for the first time, there are more teams fan bases that hate the Chiefs than we do theirs.

I think I count 11

Raiders
Broncos
Chargers
Patriots
49ers
Titans
Texans (twice eliminated by Chiefs in last 5 years)
Ravens (still haven’t beat us with Lamar)
Bears (thanks for drafting Trubisky!)
Bills (thanks for trading down to let us take Mahomes!)
Jaguars (we ruined their seasons 2 years in a row and ended their run)

How many teams do we still hate?

I think it’s now 5?

Raiders
Broncos
Chargers
Patriots
Colts

I’m taking the Dolphins off the list. Them winning miraculously in NE Week 17, us winning a Super Bowl in their stadium and doing so with a castoff Dolphins RB to boot takes them off the hook for Christmas Day 1971 and the other times they ended our season in 90’s

I’m also taking the Bills off the hate list. They can keep 1991 and 1993 and their No Rings. We will take Mahomes Trade and at least 1 Ring and counting.

Lastly I’ll take the Packers off the hate list. We are on a 2 game Super Bowl winning streak and have the Trophy names after their coach. I’ll take that and move on.
AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-08-2020, 04:05 PM   #2
The Boom Boom Room

Raiders, Colts, Texans
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 04:06 PM
FlaChief58
This message has been deleted by FlaChief58.
Old 02-08-2020, 04:07 PM   #3

Gotta say, it's weird to think about but I don't think I really hate the Raiders or Broncos anymore. I never hated the Chargers. All three teams seem to now exist for the sole purpose of handing us an easy divisional championship every year. I am grateful to their owners and leadership that our seasons now start in January.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 04:09 PM   #4
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Pats fans by far. The other fan bases will just see us as the new Patriots. Pats fans have no idea how to deal with this...but they’re about to learn.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 04:14 PM   #5
The Boom Boom Room

The player that despises the Chiefs is Von Miller. He really pushed the "Because Chiefs" and Andy chokes in the Playoffs narrative on his media rounds on ESPN,FS1,and NFLN

Derrick Henry was a whiny bitch too.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 04:18 PM   #6
Special Teams ACE!!!

Bills fans are too stupid to hate us.

Probably half of them legit believe they got a good or even better deal on the 2017 Mahomes trade-up. They recognize that Edmunds can't be equated to Mahomes no matter how good Edmunds is, but they think the "promise" of Josh Allen outweighs all of that.

I never like rooting for a down-in-the-dumps franchise to keep losing (unless it's Denver, Los Oakvegas, or the Colts) but I just want those fans to see the truth in what they actually have in Josh Allen, who is nothing more than Tim Tebow with a stronger arm
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 04:27 PM   #7
Special Teams ACE!!!

The Broncos hated us even when we were bad. It only amped up in the seasons following their Super Bowl, when they took a long time to realize that Horseface wasn't the QB/talent evaluator they all thought he was. We tried telling them that, and that only made them more pissed off, and they REALLY started delighting in any and all playoff failures that came our way with Alex Smith.

Then came Mahomes. They mocked him in his first ever start in the NFL and got ****ed. They continued to disbelieve and think of him as a parlor trick Big XII spread monkey going into that Monday night left-handed throw game. The season kept going, and it kind of sunk in more and more just how ****ed they actually were.

Now the only thing they have left is their anger. Their anger for the tides of fortune getting totally reversed on them. Their belief that they have a complete team (they don't) because it's the only thing they can convince themselves of in the face of the realization that facing the best player at the most important position in football x2 every season is going to lead to 2 guaranteed losses on their schedule. Each and every time. That try as they might, even when that player goes down with an injury and is replaced by a high school football coach, they're still going to lose, because anything but elite players at every position is never going to give you a whiff of a chance against this terror.

Most of them are thinking that in the backs of their minds. They won't say it, but they're thinking it. And it's turning them angry. Really angry.

We know this because we've been there. We've all been there. And that makes is extremely satisfied, which only pisses off Donk fans even more.

It's glorious.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 04:27 PM   #8
EvOlVeD

without a doubt...

the bears
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 04:29 PM   #9
EvOlVeD

that said, when it's all over and done, the bills could be 0-8 in super bowls, after trading the pick away
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-08-2020, 04:31 PM   #10
Supporter

That's a tough question. There are definitely a lot of fanbases with reason to hate the Chiefs right now. In the past 2 seasons, they have ended the playoff runs for the Colts, Titans, and Texans. But the Colts have done it to the Chiefs for years, and they beat them this year and still missed the playoffs, so I don't think that their hate level would be that high yet. The Texans have got to be pretty high due to the Chiefs giving them hope with a 24 point lead, then blowing them out. The Chargers have got to be up there too. With one win against us in the last 6 seasons and then managing to hold on and win the division last year when they actually had a shot at it had to be gut wrenching. The Donks, losers of 9 straight and winless against Mahomes has to be up there as well. Their trolls have completely disappeared from here for a reason. I just don't know. I could go with any of those 3. I think that I go with the Chargers though. They had a window of opportunity and the Chiefs slammed it shut. Now, Rivers is likely done as a Charger and their opportunity is gone.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 04:44 PM   #11
MVP

It’s the Patriots and it isn’t close.

Most insecure fan base I’ve ever seen.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-08-2020, 04:49 PM   #12
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Patriots' fans, far and away. They saw this coming last year.

Their comments everywhere steadily became more and more irrational and hate-filled with each week until we won the SB and now they've just gone completely off their nuts.

I love it.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 04:50 PM   #13
He's Mahomie!

I dunno but I have already cut back on my bragging. Everyone with a brain can see we're a dynasty in the making.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 04:57 PM   #14
Elway be drinkin' again

Donkos, but my sampling is weighted living out here.
I am currently at 3 to 1 neg vs positive. Most negatives are from long time customers who know my level of "frustration" and my lack of respect for the Donk. 90% is friendly fun.
Got a guy who has worked for me for 20'years who refuses to admit PM is special.
His text messages stopped with 10 min left in the 4th Qtr....
Has not mentioned the game all week.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-08-2020, 05:14 PM   #15
SuperChiefs

The cheatriots fans will likely be the most vocal, but the donkey fans hatred will reach new heights especially now that they can't talk shit about us not having won a Superbowl in recent history. After we sweep them again this year, I suspect the suicide rate for donkey fans will skyrocket.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.