Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 09:10 AM  
Starter

What type of Fantasy Football League do you Like?

I'm just curious of those of us who play fantasy, What is your favorite league setup and why? Also, is there anything different that your league does that typically isn't done?

(This thought was prompted by myself and a buddy talking about SuperFlex when I realized how popular SuperFlex is and how it's never really appealed to me at all, maybe I'm just not seeing the forest through the trees)

Personally, My favorite league is one that I commish with a group of my friends. It's a Dynasty Salary Cap league with player contracts and an independent rookie draft annually.
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLX, 1 K and 6 IDPs.
We even have a Restricted Free Agency Period, which I don't see many leagues do but helps keep involvement up in the offseason.

What about you guys?
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 09:31 AM   #2

I'm commish of a half-PPR league that's been together for 27 years. We have a philosophy that QB should matter in football, so we have rules that ensure this, but we do it without going superflex.

1 QB
1 RB
2 WR
1 TE
1 Flex
1 K
1 D

By only having 1 RB and 1 flex, the impact of the QB is greater. We also do 1 point for 20 yards passing, and 6 points per TD pass. We all get to keep up to 4 players each year, with each player counting as a draft pick. (So if you keep 2 players, you lose your picks in rounds 1 and 2.)
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.