Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 11:51 AM  
__

Let's actually talk about the Chiefs. (WRs)

Roughly 100% of the threads on the front page right now are not discussions of the 2024 Kansas City Chiefs, my favorite team.

I would like to know what you think the WR depth chart is going to be (injuries excepting):

a.) at the start of the season
b.) at the end of the season

Here's the WRs on the roster right now:

Phillip Brooks
Hollywood Brown
Mecole Hardman
Jaaron Hayek
Skyy Moore
Cornell Powell
Nikko Remigio
Rashee Rice
Justyn Ross
Kadarius Toney
Montrell Washington
Justin Watson
Xavier Worthy
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM   #2
Hockey Town

CM Punk is a Chiefs WR? I hope there aren't in meeting room brawls.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM   #3
__

Week 1 (Rice suspended):

Hollywood Brown
Xavier Worthy
Justin Watson
Mecole Hardman
Skyy Moore
Nikko Remigio
Kadarius Toney

Week 17:

Rashee Rice
Hollywood Brown
Xavier Worthy
Justin Watson
Nikko Remigio
Mecole Hardman
Kadarius Toney
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:59 AM   #4
Special Teams ACE!!!

You know I’ve got a really weird feeling that Skyy is actually going to have a maybe 400ish yard 4 TD season. Nothing special at all but far more substantial than the bag of shit he was. I think a good chunk of that production happens in a 2-3 week span. A couple of those TDs will happen during then, and that will really get peoples' hopes up. And it’s going to breed a small bizarre and very faction of Chief fans who become fans of his, and we end up fighting another mini-Alex war on this board.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:02 PM   #5
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
You know I’ve got a really weird feeling that Skyy is actually going to have a maybe 400ish yard 4 TD season. Nothing special at all but far more substantial than the bag of shit he was. I think a good chunk of that production happens in a 2-3 week span. A couple of those TDs will happen during then, and that will really get peoples' hopes up. And it’s going to breed a small bizarre and very faction of Chief fans who become fans of his, and we end up fighting another mini-Alex war on this board.
It's hard for me to think they have any hope for him at all with the moves they've made.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:03 PM   #6
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
How?

How on earth can Skyy get open in any way other than being schemed open? And if you're going to scheme someone open, there's five other receivers who are more explosive.
Old Yesterday, 12:04 PM   #7
Thread I will end you.......

Hollywood Brown
Mecole Hardman
Nikko Remigio (Starts season until Rice gets back, or SP)
Justin Watson
Xavier Worthy
Rashee Rice
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:06 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

I think remigio is a the wild card and that he has a legit chance to replace skyy on the roster.i don’t think Reid cuts skyy for a speed or gadget guy. Remigio seems like he could be a better version of what skyy was supposed to be. Which isn’t that high of a bar.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:07 PM   #9
Three-Pat

I would think the following 5 are most likely making the roster:

Brown
Worthy
Rice
Toney
Hardman

The last one is a toss up, but I would lean towards:

Watson
Remigo
Moore
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 12:10 PM   #10
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I would think the following 5 are most likely making the roster:

Brown
Worthy
Rice
Toney
Hardman

The last one is a toss up, but I would lean towards:

Watson
Remigo
Moore
JWat is going to another Super Bowl.

Not even remotely on the roster bubble.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:11 PM   #11
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

I don’t think Rice gets suspended this year.

Last edited by cabletech94; Yesterday at 12:11 PM.. Reason: Stoopid
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:11 PM   #12
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
How?

How on earth can Skyy get open in any way other than being schemed open? And if you're going to scheme someone open, there's five other receivers who are more explosive.
It's a premonition, not a logical prediction. It doesn't have to make sense.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:14 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

The guy who was healthy for the SB, yet was made inactive being a shoo in is always weird to me.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:15 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

What we really needed skyy to do was run good routes and make some noise in short and immediate field, especially on catch and run. With all the crazy speed we have that stuff is gonna be there for the taking. We don’t need a world beater here. But skyy doesn’t even hit that bar. Remigio seems to bring much more polish to just get the job done. Just run the right route and hit your damn spot. I feel optimistic he can do that.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:15 PM   #15
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
The guy who was healthy for the SB, yet was made inactive being a shoo in is always weird to me.
It generally comes down to the investment that was made in him and you can actually see his talent level.

Skyy Moore is basically the Breeland Speaks of the offense, 2nd round pick, scrub etc.

At least with Toney I can see he can get open.