Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 04:42 AM  
MONTANA #19

Big Slick Party & Auction @ Sprint Center - laughs and cringe abound!!!

Surprised no one is talking about this yet. I figure surely someone on here had to have attended. I’m going to paraphrase what I’ve read from different accounts on the internet. I’ll try to add more videos as I find them.

Ultimately they raised a new record $3.9 million for Children’s Mercy Hospital ($25 million total over 15 years). There are some videos starting to leak of some of the comedy and skits and they are a combination of hilarity and cringe. Apparently the roastmaster general Jeff Ross was ruthless as usual at one point telling Karloftis he wouldn’t be so ugly if he would actually use the face mask on the helmet (I’m paraphrasing), but the two people who really caught the most strays of the night were Kelce and Butker. During a “no topic is off the table” version of the old SNL “Da Bears” skit. Kelce was bombarded with somewhat personal questions and comments about Taylor, and they also held nothing back taking shots at Butker. Pat even made an appearance. (Linked below). There was music, laughs, and even appearances by Hos and Moose. It lasted almost 4 hours. I’m going to have to bite the bullet and go one of these years. If you went, feel free to correct me or fill us in.

https://youtu.be/hiPwXbypCRc?si=eW3mImJKN3GOWqoN
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 06:57 AM   #2
Consuming CP souls

Nope...lulz
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:00 AM   #3
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

The Bears sketch was the opener. Pretty great.

I rode up to the after party in the elevator with George Wendt last year and expected to read about his passing shortly thereafter, so it was cool to see him, well, alive, and actually back to normal. Sudaikas played Farley’s character (after a heart transplant and Ozempic) and was great.

The football thing was pretty insane. They had 20 signed footballs and sold them for 15k each, then had Mahomes rifling passes to Kelce as he over through the audience to deliver them.

Mark Donovan was sitting at the table behind us. I think he, like me, was watching that unfold and praying Patrick didn’t break anyone’s nose with a thrown ball, and Kelce didn’t break or twist anything as he wove through tables or
Up stairs.

Some dude, urged by his daughter, dropped 250k on a package introduced by Peter Shrager. It included two tickets to all the opening week vip stuff with the nfl, four sideline passes to Chiefs-Ravens, and four Pro Bowl tickets + travel to the site. Oh. And he got signed Mahomes-Kelce game day jerseys from the SB.

It was a record auction item, by quite a bit.

Our girl Heidi got 4 different people to commit $45k to come to SNL as guests on tickets from her and 3 castmates who were there.

Sheryl Crow brought the house down with a 3-song set at the end.

It’s a pretty wild event. But cool to see all the people clearly having so much fun doing some good.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:05 AM   #4
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post

Some dude, urged by his daughter, dropped 250k on a package introduced by Peter Shrager. It included two tickets to all the opening week vip stuff with the nfl, four sideline passes to Chiefs-Ravens, and four Pro Bowl tickets + travel to the site. Oh. And he got signed Mahomes-Kelce game day jerseys from the SB.

It was a record auction item, by quite a bit.
Good summary. Only correction is I’m pretty sure those weren’t jerseys worn in the SB.

I thought the show was much, much better than last year. Karlaftis getting roasted was an added bonus.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:10 AM   #5
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Good summary. Only correction is I’m pretty sure those weren’t jerseys worn in the SB.

I thought the show was much, much better than last year. Karlaftis getting roasted was an added bonus.

I thought that’s what I heard them say. They had an AFC patch of them. Still a cool throw in.

Agree the show was better. You didn’t have Punkee Johnson melting down in a drunken set at the end, so that was a difference-maker by itself.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.