Old 02-22-2020, 10:41 PM  
Elway be drinkin' again

Live PD

Tulsa is the new Springfield MO
Kind of..
Still miss Greene County

FWIW
Would never move to Pomona CA
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-23-2020, 06:49 PM   #2
left blank intentionally

I'm getting Deja Vu from this shit...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 06:34 PM   #3
left blank intentionally

We watching tonight?
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2020, 04:07 PM   #4
left blank intentionally

Welp, the whining, crying liberal snowflake pussies have gotten the best show on TV removed for the foreseeable future:

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/cop...yd-1234626422/
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 06:25 PM   #5
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Welp, the whining, crying liberal snowflake pussies have gotten the best show on TV removed for the foreseeable future:

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/cop...yd-1234626422/
....you're crying about this right now. The dissonance. It's delicious.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 10:55 PM   #6
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
....you're crying about this right now. The dissonance. It's delicious.
I'm bemoaning the death of free speech.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 11:05 PM   #7
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
I'm bemoaning the death of free speech.
What speech are you being denied by the government?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2020, 02:07 AM   #8
MVP

Of course it is...can't have any reality shows on TV that portray police in a positive light.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 07:31 AM   #9
It was not a fair catch

displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2020, 09:49 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
Of course it is...can't have any reality shows on TV that portray police in a positive light.
I always thought it made cops look like assholes. Pulling over people for no reason and always wanting to search people's vehicles.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-10-2020, 10:04 AM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I always thought it made cops look like assholes. Pulling over people for no reason and always wanting to search people's vehicles.
It showed the good and the bad, if you watched it with awareness. It was a great learning tool if you approached it right.

I'm not gonna sky-scream about censorship, but it is kind of sad that there is an end to this catalog of police interaction with the public now.

People already have too many ill-informed misconceptions on all sides of the matter driving their perception of the world.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2020, 10:13 AM   #12
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Yeah, I don't think you watched much of it at all if that's what you got out of it.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2020, 02:03 PM   #13
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
What speech are you being denied by the government?
I love how this question never gets answered when asked.

I'm surprised by them pulling the cop shows (for now). Sure people are angry with bad cops and injustice, but most of the show was just regular cops reacting to batshit insane perps. What's the harm of keeping it on the air?
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-10-2020, 02:52 PM   #14
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
I love how this question never gets answered when asked.

I'm surprised by them pulling the cop shows (for now). Sure people are angry with bad cops and injustice, but most of the show was just regular cops reacting to batshit insane perps. What's the harm of keeping it on the air?
The harm was probably advertisers threatening to pull out.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-10-2020, 03:16 PM   #15
Elway be drinkin' again

Worlds gone off the rails on a crazy train.
Maybe A&E will try Live "unarmed mediation and intervention" and "Live Restorative Justice"
next. Bet the ratings go thru the roof.....................
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.