Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:11 AM   #5371
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
If you're more willing to just give Toney a shot that's fine, but people pretending that there are better options out there are fooling themselves, because there's quite literally nothing.
I honestly think that for 2024, Zay Jones, Russell Gage, Mecole Hardman or even MVS would be more useful for us. And like I said, i think Richie James would be a stronger contributor in year 1. Thomas and Robinson are likely washed. I'd bring Renfrow in for a conversation if he'd come cheap.

Any of those guys are going to give us more in 2024 than I think Burks can.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:13 AM   #5372
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Why sign a lesser Toney...when you can just play Toney
Burks had more yards as a rookie 2 years ago than Toney has had in the last two years combined.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:14 AM   #5373
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I honestly think that for 2024, Zay Jones, Russell Gage, Mecole Hardman or even MVS would be more useful for us. And like I said, i think Richie James would be a stronger contributor in year 1. Thomas and Robinson are likely washed. I'd bring Renfrow in for a conversation if he'd come cheap.

Any of those guys are going to give us more in 2024 than I think Burks can.
I absolutely disagree about Hardman and MVS, but I'd be good with Zay. Not sure about Gage.

The Chiefs just don't appear to have any interest in the available free agents though.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.