Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2024, 02:51 PM  
Prestige Worldwide

Roll Call: Who will be at the Dolphin slaughter Saturday night?

Section 112 here.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 01:19 PM   #301
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfan View Post
The whole stadium:

CEH is an awesome sideline dancer
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-14-2024, 01:47 PM   #302
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Think I may have to upgrade my boots. Got through it but my toes were really feeling it by the fourth quarter.
Nothing stays warm forever...but if you got that far before getting really cold, that is damn good.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 02:25 PM   #303
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Ayy I made it back alive at about 3am here in Central mo, only a 40 minute wait at whataburger for after-game snacks. Great game! Crowd was pretty strong for the 'new' arrowhead noise levels~

A couple takeaways -

1. Hot hands are a godsend, i was pretty comfortable, and did not leave my seat the entire time. I had the feet warmers, hand warmers in pockets and coat pockets, stick on warmers on chest and back, and a hand warmer in my facemask.

2. Next cold game i have to figure out how not to get my glasses to fog. I was breathing out and it would fog my glasses and freeze instantly. I ended up with my glasses on the far end of my nose looking through them at an angle to keep them from freezing

3. Mama said Tyreek so ornery cause he got all them teeth , talkin all that shit, but aint got no toothbrush.

4. I saw a man open a water, and it literally freeze INSTANTLY. Same with beer, but they where more like opened up and you could see them freezing and coming out the top but not as instant as water, it didnt take but a few seconds to become one of those frozen fountains.
I had the same issue with my glasses. Basically I had to keep my mouth outside the ski mask to avoid the fog, and then take off my glasses to cover my mouth with the mask and let it warm up. I developed a decent routine. I had the super powered hot hands I got from Walmart, so my hands stayed pretty okay the whole game. Also, cardboard came in clutch. I just stood the whole game and my feet stayed pretty warm as well. Sitting down just seemed like a horrible decision, letting that kind of cold that close to your core.

Last edited by Bl00dyBizkitz; 01-14-2024 at 02:32 PM..
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote