Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-10-2023, 10:26 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

Happy Veterans Day 2023! Lets give them the love and appreciation they have earned,

Lets give some love this weekend to all the vets that protect us daily.

Remember those who paid the ultimate price for us. Love to those families that sacrifice daily so their family member can serve and protect us.

These deals have grown so much these days that I can't fit them all in here even with spoilers.

All of the discounts have been confirmed, either through press release or direct communication with the company.

Veterans Day Restaurant Discounts

https://www.military.com/veterans-da...urantdiscounts

Veterans Day Travel & Recreation Discounts
https://www.military.com/veterans-da...discounts.html

Veterans Day Retail Deals and Discounts
https://www.military.com/veterans-da...discounts.html

Veterans Day Events
https://www.military.com/veterans-day/events.html

Military Appreciation and Giving Back to Veterans on Veterans Day
https://www.military.com/veterans-day/giving-back.html
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 09:47 AM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocotillo View Post
He forgot to list Grenada.
The list was way longer than that. I just took a “handful” and posted them.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 09:59 AM   #62
Indian Twitter

My dad was a Korean War Vet. When he passed away 7-8 years ago my older brother received his flag and I got his uniform. His last pass for weekend leave was in a pocket and that was pretty cool to me. There used to be a box full of pictures we'd look at when we were kids. Pictures of the tank they got stuck in mud or the one where he was jumping up out of a barrel shooting his machine gun. He ended up a Tank Commander before he was through. I asked him how he ended with that job and he said "a process of elimination".
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-12-2023, 10:00 AM   #63
MVP

Life is a miserable ****ing existence for many veterans in this country. God forbid we get one nice thing a year with free food and a little recognition and asshats still want to talk about some bullshit in this thread. Just shut the **** up.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 10:02 AM   #64
Veteran

Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 10:06 AM   #65
pie is never free

Everyone salute this studly active duty flyboy! ^
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 10:20 AM   #66
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Thank you to all vets, Korean War vets in particular. Wouldn't be here if not for their sacrifices. My entire family will always be eternally grateful.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 10:24 AM   #67
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Life is a miserable ****ing existence for many veterans in this country. God forbid we get one nice thing a year with free food and a little recognition and asshats still want to talk about some bullshit in this thread. Just shut the **** up.
The asshats you’re referring too are veterans as well.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 10:27 AM   #68
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Clay Wendler is not a veteran of the armed forces.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-12-2023, 10:27 AM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post

Our fathers had to fight tooth and nail for every benefit they get. Our generation is still having to pick up that fight. It is getting better though. The PACT Act was a great step in the right direction. It's not perfect, but many of our veteran brothers are able to get benefits to help their situations.

I always say to anyone who is a Gulf War Vet, phase I, II or III, and Iraq/Afghanistan and have lingering medical problems from those deployments to look into if they should file a claim. Depreciated assets in service to their country, which disabled vets are a depreciated asset in society, should be compensated for the rest of their lives.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-12-2023, 10:38 AM   #70
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
Clay Wendler is not a veteran of the armed forces.
Clay isn’t even a human being. I was talking about the other people.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 03:24 PM   #71
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
Are you still prowling around in the Growler, or flying something else these days?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 07:06 PM   #72
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
Are you still prowling around in the Growler, or flying something else these days?
Still in the Growler, currently in Korea flying in exercises before another stop in Japan. I’ll be flying this jet for another year and a half or so.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 08:13 PM   #73
Veteran

I served 6 years in the Air Force. My father and 5 of his brothers served in the Navy during World War 2. Two of my uncles were on the USS Utah at Pearl Harbor. I have many cousins that have served too, but not sure how many.

I joined because I was a true believer. Whether or not men in the service have fought for the principles we hold dear is beside the point. If nobody served, we would lose our freedoms pretty quickly in all likelihood, so in a way, we did fight to preserve our freedoms.

The armed forces are dangerous. We train to fight and if you are going to be able to fight worth a damn, you need to train realistically. Realistic training is inherently dangerous. I lost many friends in accidents while on active duty. I stopped counting at 10. Whether we are at war or not, military members risk their lives every day to preserve our freedoms.

Ever since I left the service I have found that I have an unspoken bond with anyone else that served. It's like a club that you're either in, or you aren't. You can't be brought in by someone, you can only join by serving. Anyone else on this board that has served will know exactly what I'm talking about, and everyone else will fail to understand.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 08:20 PM   #74
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
Still in the Growler, currently in Korea flying in exercises before another stop in Japan. I’ll be flying this jet for another year and a half or so.
God Bless You bro, keep the heat on these suckers
Old 11-12-2023, 08:29 PM   #75
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Well being a veteran doesn’t absolve you of being an asshat as this thread has proven.

Just say happy Veterans Day and appreciate it and .
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.