Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-12-2022, 10:01 AM  
MVP

Does Mahomes have a legit chance to surpass the MVP season?

Through 5 games, he's on pace for close to 4800 yds, 51 TDs, and under 7 INTs.

There are some really good defenses left on the schedule, especially the next two weeks.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-12-2022, 12:08 PM   #16
In Search of a Life

No. First, it’s a 17 game season vs 16. Secondly, I think mahomes is a way better qb now than he was a couple of years ago but those stats were just something else. A different era where offenses as a whole dominated before defenses adjusted to the spread and rpo.

1) defenses are playing us way better than they used to
2) we are playing one hell of a schedule this year
2) our defense can actually make some stops
4) our offense is more about matriculating downfield vs fast scoring

I can see him putting up some big TD numbers but I think we’re seeing that for the most part his line is generally below 300 yards. What sticks out to me is that he is staying in the pocket yet isn’t taking many sacks and has a spectacular completion % which is way more a show of growth than yards.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 12:32 PM   #17
Fish are scared of me

Meanwhile Russ Wilson is on pace for the lowest QBR of his career, per NFLN.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 12:49 PM   #18
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasRising20 View Post
Barring injury, Josh Allen is likely winning the MVP. The NFL wants him to win, he has more weapons to put up big yardage totals, and he racks up rushing yards to boot.
The MVP hasn’t won a Super Bowl since the 90’s, so I’m ok with Allen getting it.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 12:52 PM   #19
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
More like Puss Wilson
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 01:21 PM   #20
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Not a chance to throw more than 50 unless Skyy Moore emerges or we trade for a WR.

The Chiefs have 2 TDs to WRs through 5 games. Mahomes threw 24 TDs to WRs in 2018.
Uhh... am I missing something here? Who gives a shit?

He's currently got 15 TDs and is on pace for 51. I don't care if he throws the next 36 to WRs or eligible OL guys.

Here's the other thing. How many of those 24 total WR TDs in 2018 went to Tyreek? Since he's not on the team, take the remainder. If you actually give a shit about WRs catching TDs, that should be the goal we focus on for this group, not the 24 total.

The Tyreek TDs are obviously going SOMEwhere. Kelce's TD totals are up. Fortson is a goal line threat and has 2 this year. Our RBs catching TDs is up this year compared to seasons past.

He's not ****ing Alex Smith. He's not going to ever go an entire NFL season without throwing a TD to a WR.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 04:01 PM   #21
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

All I know is, the offense seems to be improving week by week. It makes sense given the amount of new WR's we have on this team. Skye showed up last week limited but effective. I think that's only going to improve.

I think this team is a juggernaut by end of November, right when then need to get super hot. We will have our struggles, O-Line the biggest inconsistency on offense, but the more this offense gels with Patrick the better they will get, and sooner rather than later.

Mark my words. We're only going to get better.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 04:41 PM   #22
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
The MVP hasn’t won a Super Bowl since the 90’s, so I’m ok with Allen getting it.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-12-2022, 04:42 PM   #23
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
And the stats still won't show how bad he actually is.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-12-2022, 04:47 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Hopefully the defense will improve enough that they won't find themselves in any desperate situations like that. Even with Tyreek, they wouldn't be likely to repeat the 13 second feat again.

I'm all for signing Beckham though, if they can make it happen. And from what I've heard, there's interest but they're not sure if they could work it out.
They just did it in 17 seconds Monday
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 06:16 PM   #25
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Hopefully the defense will improve enough that they won't find themselves in any desperate situations like that. Even with Tyreek, they wouldn't be likely to repeat the 13 second feat again.

I'm all for signing Beckham though, if they can make it happen. And from what I've heard, there's interest but they're not sure if they could work it out.
Bruh did you even watch the game?

Mahomes got Wright into position for the 59 yarder in 17 seconds.

Mahomes leads the league in td passes without Tryeek Hill.

The Chiefs are #1 scoring offense after 5 games without Tyreek Hill.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-12-2022, 06:18 PM   #26
Veteran

Let's focus on beating Buffalo..
MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 06:23 PM   #27
Going home eventually

Don't care about MVP. Get another ring. The only way to get out of the long list of scrub QBs that got one is to get another.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 06:31 PM   #28
YOU take YOUR seat

I hope Kelce has 30 TDs

the 3 RB's and Fortson can have 4 each

4 WR's can have 1 each

there that's 50 TD's and I think that's probably whats bound to happen and it would be cool
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.