Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-14-2022, 03:38 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Rank the edge rushers

Surprised nobody has done this yet. Who are your top 10 edge rushers for this team?

Yes you can start the list with guys we clearly can’t get
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2022, 09:01 AM   #61
In Search of a Life

I don't really see the need for a DT that early, unless a guy they like falls.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 09:04 AM   #62
Most Valuable Villain

As much as I like Travis Jones....I think it's more probable that they go DE, DE, CB, WR in the first 4 picks.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2022, 09:08 AM   #63
MVP

i want Winfrey and AK at 29,30 AK only if Karlaftis(sp) is gone
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-19-2022, 09:09 AM   #64
Most Valuable Villain

Verderame said that he could see 8 EDGEs going in the first round. Said he thinks half of the picks in the first round are going to be EDGE and WR.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2022, 09:24 AM   #65
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Verderame said that he could see 8 EDGEs going in the first round. Said he thinks half of the picks in the first round are going to be EDGE and WR.
Yup. There’s legitimately 7 good players that could go rd 1 with a couple who could sneak in

Hutchinson
Walker
Thibodeaux
Johnson
Karlaftis
Mafe
Ojabo

Ebeketie and Jackson could absolutely sneak in there
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2022, 06:26 AM   #66
MVP

I've put Sanders back on my board as he's back up around 250.

One wild card-Nik Bonitto. Watch some tape on him, and think to yourself: Micah Parsons.

He would be a REALLY interesting chess piece. He'd be a touch small for a base 4-3 DE, but he has the off ball skills to be your SAM and would be a devastating blitzer from your base defense as well as a rotational pass rusher in nickel and dime sets. OR, if you wanted to do some 3-4 looks in your front 7, he'd be an ideal 3-4 rushbacker (and if you bring back Ingram, you've got a real nice 3-4. He's a kid you can do a lot of things with.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2022, 07:39 AM   #67
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I've put Sanders back on my board as he's back up around 250.

One wild card-Nik Bonitto. Watch some tape on him, and think to yourself: Micah Parsons.

He would be a REALLY interesting chess piece. He'd be a touch small for a base 4-3 DE, but he has the off ball skills to be your SAM and would be a devastating blitzer from your base defense as well as a rotational pass rusher in nickel and dime sets. OR, if you wanted to do some 3-4 looks in your front 7, he'd be an ideal 3-4 rushbacker (and if you bring back Ingram, you've got a real nice 3-4. He's a kid you can do a lot of things with.
To me Bonitto is like the safety from Michigan, Hill. In the right system they could be Pro Bowl caliber players in non-traditional roles. Hill has a little more versatility for KC's 4-3 defense.

If Bonitto went to a team that just told him to "go to the ball" he could be an impact player.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 07:45 AM   #68
MVP

I've seen Bonitto being compared to hasaan Reddick and think that's more of a comp
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-20-2022, 07:50 AM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I've seen Bonitto being compared to hasaan Reddick and think that's more of a comp
Hmmn. I don't see that. Bonitto is bigger, and more polished as a pass rusher coming out, in my opinion.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2022, 05:03 PM   #70
Field General

Earlier I’ve seen Johnson going higher in drafts, but of late, Karlaftis is drafted several spots earlier. Anybody else seeing the same? I think I like Karlaftis better.
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-24-2022, 05:16 PM   #71
Colorado Chief Fan

Small DT or Big DE, they think he is rising up draft boards. I think Spags would love this guy...

Houston DT Logan Hall: ADP of 48.5
Unique players always present challenges when discussing them in mock drafts, mainly because they don’t fit a specific mold. Hall fits perfectly in this category. Standing at 6’6” and 283lbs, he does not have a great build for an interior defensive lineman nor an edge rusher. What he has is a unique combination of size and versatility.

For what Hall brings to the table, 48.5 is pretty low. While he does have a unique build for a guy that thrived on the interior, his skill set is one that immediately translates. He’s lightning-quick off the ball, exemplified by his 96.9th percentile 10-yard split at 1.67 seconds. Hall also understands leverage at a high level and combines it with more power than you would expect by looking at his build. Combine those elements with the versatility to play outside as a five-tech, and don’t be surprised if he follows his former teammate Payton Turner as a surprise first-round selection on Thursday night.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-24-2022, 06:27 PM   #72
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerchief View Post
Earlier I’ve seen Johnson going higher in drafts, but of late, Karlaftis is drafted several spots earlier. Anybody else seeing the same? I think I like Karlaftis better.
I'm really concerned about Johnson not running a 3-cone or shuttle at his pro-day after not running it at the combine. He's a bit stiff-looking on tape, that's my biggest gripe about him. I'd have liked to see those times.

Meanwhile, Karlaftis ran an insanely good 6.78. The top edge rushers run <= 7.0. You have guys like Hutchinson (6.73), Walker (6.89), Ebiketie (6.95), Thomas (6.91), Bonitto (7.07), Williams (6.93), Malone (7.04) were right there.

Then you have guys like Thibodeaux (7.23), Mafe (7.25), Robinson (7.19), Hall (7.25), and Enagbare (7.51) where they weren't as good there. Now, Thibs doesn't look like that on tape. Mafe to some extent either. Thibs, Mafe, and Robinson all posted good shuttles under 4.35 which helps ease concerns over slightly subpar 3-cones (good range 4-4.4). Hall and Enagbare did not post good shuttles, especially Enagbare over 4.5.

From what I've seen, I'd feel good taking most of the edge rushers from athletic perspectives but Hall is a DT only for me and Enagbare isn't on my radar at this point.

The other guy we didn't get to see was Josh Paschal, who I also wonder about.

So yeah, I could see Karlafis going over Johnson after his strong workout and johnson leaving questions unanswered.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.