Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-11-2022, 10:04 PM  
Veteran

Key West, FL

Anybody been? What would you recommend doing if you were going to be there for a week or two?
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-12-2022, 04:04 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Or you can take the ferry from Ft Meyers to Key West.
That sounds like a great idea also, I get paranoid that there will be an accident on that long ass bridge and you would be stuck there for hours on end.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-12-2022, 04:11 PM   #32
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Soooo..... how much was your bail?
Clever

When they outlawed cock fighting they also ordered the release of all the chickens. They then made laws protect them so people wouldn't capture them for fighting.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-12-2022, 04:13 PM   #33
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
That sounds like a great idea also, I get paranoid that there will be an accident on that long ass bridge and you would be stuck there for hours on end.
We got 130 on the 7 mile bridge in a convertible mustang. Was slightly scary.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-12-2022, 04:17 PM   #34
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
We got 130 on the 7 mile bridge in a convertible mustang. Was slightly scary.
I'd say it would be.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-12-2022, 06:12 PM   #35
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
It rained for 48hrs straight. 3/10
Did you go there blindly during a hurricane?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2022, 07:50 PM   #36
MVP

I think I got married there once
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2022, 07:52 PM   #37
Ultrabanned

It's no Key East
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2022, 09:29 PM   #38
Politically Incorrect

Isn't there some kind of unique deer in the Keys?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2022, 10:25 PM   #39
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Isn't there some kind of unique deer in the Keys?
Key Deer. Not much bigger than a Labrador Retriever. Highly protected animal.
Old 03-12-2022, 10:30 PM   #40
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll View Post
Key West is great. Food is amazing. Get tacos at Garbo’s and lobster rolls at the Eaton Street seafood market.

If you’re a diver, go dive the USNS Vandenberg. Second-largest shipwreck site in the world behind the USS Oriskany in Pensacola. Southpoint Divers is the best there.
Yes, the lobster rolls on Eaton st are amazing. They are Maine lobster but still amazing.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-12-2022, 11:28 PM   #41
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
Watch out for the bicyclist. When I was in Key West, I was on the way back from the golf course when I was about to pull up to a stop sign when I saw this guy on a bike coming from the left and attempting to turn onto the street I was on. I could tell he was going to fast so I stopped well short of the stop sign. It didn't matter the guy came full speed into my lane and hit me head on. He flew off the bike and his face smashed into the windshield on the drivers side right in front of me. I was expecting lots of blood but there wasn't any. The front tire of the bike was no longer round and the hood of the rental car was boogered up. The guy got up, grabbed his chin and wiggled it back and forth. He picked up the bike and carried it back to the hotel. I was like holy wow and thankful that the authorities weren't involved. I had burned part of a phatty right before it happened with part of it still in the ashtray. That made it a particularly mind blowing event.
That may very well have been an old friend of mine, the dude has the stupidest luck. He called and told me about a tourist driving dumb and running into him once. Then a few years ago he got smashed on his bicycle by a beer truck and wound up with a big settlement, messed him up pretty bad. I know him so I have no doubt both instances were his fault. It's good to hear what really happened.
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-12-2022, 11:32 PM   #42
Veteran

I picked up my week-long bike rental today and drove from the Laureate Hotel to Fort Taylor State Park. Rode the bike into town for conch fritters at DJ's Clam Shack, browsed a fancy schmancy art gallery, and ate some pie at Kermit's. I grabbed a couple sticks at Green St Cigar Shop. I popped into the Hemingway House, but I was too tired and bored to stick around for the tour so I'll chalk the $17 admission up as payment to see a cat with an extra toe. Rode on south to the Southernmost Point buoy but didn't feel like standing in the huge line. Headed back to the park and arrived right when a storm blew in, so I didn't get to explore the fort or spend time on the beach.

Tomorrow is studying for the flying to come this week. I'm hoping for a day off this week for a bar crawl and people watching. I've been making a list of restaurants to try - probably need to give up the keto thing while I'm here...
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 11:33 PM   #43
pie is never free

staylor still won't do our All American flyboy a solid, whats up with that?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 11:35 PM   #44
Veteran

Photo Dump

I can't get photos to embed, but here ya go.

https://imgur.com/OeoRm3z
https://imgur.com/qwYFXAt
https://imgur.com/dJdzZug
https://imgur.com/UgqhMV8
https://imgur.com/0OIRyyI
https://imgur.com/VnLasa7
https://imgur.com/5K2ir1M
Old 03-13-2022, 12:03 AM   #45
Ain't no relax!

Wasn't expecting the cock pic...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.