Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What do to at RT?
Find a premium RT, Schwartz-style, and finish the OL off. 15 15.31%
Re-sign Wylie for a few million and call it a day. 28 28.57%
Patch the position with makeshift solutions until Niang is good to go. 26 26.53%
Draft the position on the 1st or 2nd day of the draft. 11 11.22%
A midround pick will probably get the deal done. 35 35.71%
Even if Wylie walks, the solution is currently on this roster. 5 5.10%
Remmers can be brought back for one more year. 9 9.18%
I don't understand why the NFL can't fix GamePass. It's not that complicated of a service. 10 10.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2022, 10:52 AM  
__

Right Tackle?

The Chiefs have needs.... everywhere this offseason. Veach is going to be earning his paycheck.

WR, the entire DL, the entire secondary... it's a lot.

But what about the RT position? I feel like it's a bit forgotten in the mix.

Schwartz and Remmers aren't coming back due to debilitating back injuries. Wylie held down the position pretty decently but the Chiefs had to give him a lot of help to pull it off, and he's a free agent anyway.

What resources are you willing to throw at this position? Poll forthcoming.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 09:46 AM   #76
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
He was out forever with his ribs too before the patellar.
"Forever" a big ass guy who uses his core to engage other guys took awhile for ribs to heal. Wack.

The jury is out ereckshun take Niang off the options.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-01-2022, 09:52 AM   #77
Most Valuable Villain

I wouldn't count on Niang for anything at this point. If he comes back and gives you snaps....consider it a benefit.

Now the real question will be.....does Wylie stay here or does he follow Kafka to the Giants considering all the offensive line help they need?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 11:45 AM   #78
Veteran

The sweet spot for the NFL Draft and the Chiefs needs at tackle, would be 3rd round to 4th rounds.

Rasheed Walker, Penn State, 6-6, 320

Kellen Diesch, Arizona State, 6-7, 300 - A little light, but has good footwork.

Bernhard Raimann, Central Michigan, 6-6, 304 - From Germany. Still learning the game.

Abraham Lucas, Washington State, 6-6, 332

Max Mitchell, Louisiana, 6-6, 297

Tyler Smith, Tulsa, 6-6, 332

Cordell Volson, North Dakota State, 6-7, 313

Braxton Jones, Southern Utah, 6-7. 310

Dare Rosenthal, Kentucky, 6-7, 327

Sean Rhyan, UCLA, 6-5, 320

Obinna Eze, TCU, 6-8, 334

Matt Waletzko, North Dakota, 6-7. 305

A later round pick for Chiefs would be Austin Deculus, LSU, 6-7, 325 - With Covid rules, played 5 years at RT for LSU.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 03-09-2022, 03:19 PM   #79
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Right, but that's what I've been saying. He's a first-round value. He's always been a first-round value and NFL guys have known that.

Hell, it's been obvious for a while. Makes me wonder what the "talking heads" are actually watching.
Well, ****sticks. Just saw a mock that had Penning going #6(!) overall.

It's amazing how my hope of taking him at #30 overall has gone from a "reach" to "no way in hell he'll make it anywhere NEAR that far." I knew he'd rocket up the boards, but I never thought he'd go SIXTH.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2022, 03:20 PM   #80
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Well, ****sticks. Just saw a mock that had Penning going #6(!) overall.

It's amazing how my hope of taking him at #30 overall has gone from a "reach" to "no way in hell he'll make it anywhere NEAR that far." I knew he'd rocket up the boards, but I never thought he'd go SIXTH.
You saw A mock. ONE. That doesn’t mean shit. I can find a mock that shows projected 3rd round players going in the 1st round. It doesn’t mean shit.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2022, 03:24 PM   #81
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
You saw A mock. ONE. That doesn’t mean shit. I can find a mock that shows projected 3rd round players going in the 1st round. It doesn’t mean shit.
If Penning makes it to #30, the Chiefs should SPRINT to the table with their card. He's not, though, going to make it that far.

Which 3rd round players have you seen mocked in the 1st and who is projecting them as 3rd round players?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2022, 03:29 PM   #82
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
If Penning makes it to #30, the Chiefs should SPRINT to the table with their card. He's not, though, going to make it that far.

Which 3rd round players have you seen mocked in the 1st and who is projecting them as 3rd round players?
We are not spending our first round pick on a RT.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 03:31 PM   #83
Banned!

Quote:
At this point, I agree.
Old 03-09-2022, 03:32 PM   #84
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
At this point, I agree.
Ahhhh you’re one of the “Move Brown to RT” or “Trade Brown” people. Disregard this conversation.
Old 03-09-2022, 03:44 PM   #85
Banned!

Quote:
Ahhhh you’re one of the “Move Brown to RT” or “Trade Brown” people. Disregard this conversation.
I mean, clearly not, but go on believing whatever nonsense makes you feel better.

Is anything you post rooted in reality? I honestly haven't followed that closely.
Old 03-09-2022, 04:02 PM   #86
My Mamma Says

Quote:
This..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2022, 06:03 PM   #87
Inmem 2.0

I'm good with rolling with Niang again we got way bigger needs
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2022, 06:15 PM   #88
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
He's absolutely injury-prone. I don't think he'll ever amount to much at all.

I had Niang pegged from the beginning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.