Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-17-2022, 12:41 PM  
Stay down bitch!

Buffalo seems more interested in settling scores than winning championships

The fact that they play “we are the champions” after a wild card victory speaks volumes about their mentality as a franchise. I’m sure it felt good to beat us at arrowhead but they had every opportunity to get the top or second seed and they blew it because they couldn’t take care of business against inferior opponents. Even if they beat us, can you honestly envision a scenario where the Bills win the super bowl this year? Did they make any in season moves that can match ours that made them a better team?

Last edited by PunkinDrublic; 01-17-2022 at 12:49 PM..
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-17-2022, 09:10 PM   #61
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I like you.

However, you do not post like a noob. You post like a well seasoned CP veteran. Hrmmmm.....
long time lurker
Curé has disabled reputation
Old 01-17-2022, 09:19 PM   #62
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curé View Post
long time lurker
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 09:20 PM   #63
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
*lightning
Gotcha, my bad !
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2022, 10:00 PM   #64
synthesis2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
The fact that they play “we are the champions” after a wild card victory speaks volumes about their mentality as a franchise. I’m sure it felt good to beat us at arrowhead but they had every opportunity to get the top or second seed and they blew it because they couldn’t take care of business against inferior opponents. Even if they beat us, can you honestly envision a scenario where the Bills win the super bowl this year? Did they make any in season moves that can match ours that made them a better team?
They should have a rule, any team the loses to the worst team in football that year can't win the superbowl ( Jacksonville) I mean at least our loses were against good teams, the jags are absolute flaming trash.
synthesis2 has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 10:21 PM   #65
In Search of a Life

Mahomes passed Jim Kelly on the All Time Playoff TD list.

Next up: Troy Aikman
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2022, 10:51 PM   #66
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post

I’m even more confident after they played a “perfect” game vs the Cheatriots. No team plays two great games in a row. They will comeback to earth this Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2022, 11:32 PM   #67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Mahomes passed Jim Kelly on the All Time Playoff TD list.

Next up: Troy Aikman
Oh, he's going to LOVE that.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2022, 11:35 PM   #68
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Ineptitude is a dying treasure. If given enough years, eventually every NFL franchise will have won a championship. When that happens, jokes like Boy I Love Losing Superbowls have less meaning. It’s still fine, but now you have to understand it in terms of what it was in the 90s until whenever it may be that Buffalo finally wins one.

And that’s kind of sad.

So if they don’t pull it off this year, treasure those moments. Don’t get pissy at them. Love them.
They can suck my dick from behind the title is ours
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2022, 11:53 PM   #69
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
IMO, Buffalo is the toughest challenge we'll face in the conference. Tough as hell in all phases, no real weaknesses, impervious to shitty weather conditions. They're hungry, they're angry, and we're in their way. And they already beat the dogshit out of us once. I see this game as a coin flip. And if we start the game like last night, we're ****ed; these guys ain't Houston. And I don't think they don't fear us or playing at Arrowhead. At all.

Probably a good thing they beat the crap out of us early in the season. That just might make them take us a bit more lightly than they should. It should also damned well resonate with our players and motivate them for revenge. And maybe they shot their emotional load by eviscerating the Cheatriots.

But still.... coin flip. Anybody arrogantly predicting an easy victory is insane. And I continue to be of the opinion that the league wishes to see us kicked to the curb, so I expect no favors from the ref$.

I remember back in the Montana era, we beat them early in the season, then they splattered us in the AFCCG. Hopefully we can return the favor.

That's all I've got. My stomach's already in knots just thinking about it.
The Bills are a small market team so I doubt league executives really want a team from Buffalo. Goodell makes so much money each year, he is not going to blow his ridiculous salary by favoring a team. Most of the refs do not have enough incentive to favor a team either. If the league was into favoring teams, it would probably be the Giants/Jets/Rams/Cowboys that would be favored more than most small market teams. While those teams have won SBs not many people believe the refs are primarily responsible.

I see this game as a coin flip but I actually think the Chiefs may be built better for terrible weather.

Tough to say Bills are impervious to bad weather when they blow out the Patriots in cold weather without much wind -- no need to punt in 2 games -- but lose and can't really score in the red zone in high winds.

Seems like the Bills are not well suited to playing smash mouth ball if the weather dictates it will be a truly poor day to throw the ball. This could happen from wind or very heavy rain.

Thanks to Josh Allen and the Patriots falling apart, the Patriots couldn't take advantage but I really don't think the Bills have this great collection of skill position players. Chiefs and Bengals have better skill position players. 49ers/Rams/Bucs/Packers when those teams are healthy have better skill position players.
stevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-18-2022, 03:41 AM   #70
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
seriously

oct 2021 is a lifetime ago
Facts.

My entire life is different now than it was in Oct 21.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2022, 03:46 AM   #71
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Talking shit and being arrogant over a win (or not)....Bills are playing well right now and the Chiefs have had problems when facing good quality opponents.

It's gonna be a gauntlet of a dogfight from here on out. Each yr the Bills have gotten better and better over past few yrs.

Chiefs gonna need to bring their A game.
This year's Chiefs team is better than the last 2 years.

More depth, better Oline, better LBs, Mahomes has added that patience to attack the seams...

I think The Chiefs have improved this year, as well.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2022, 03:49 AM   #72
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I like you.

However, you do not post like a noob. You post like a well seasoned CP veteran. Hrmmmm.....
brake...lightening...rath...

Your and idiot.
Old 01-18-2022, 03:54 AM   #73
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan View Post
The Bills are a small market team so I doubt league executives really want a team from Buffalo. Goodell makes so much money each year, he is not going to blow his ridiculous salary by favoring a team. Most of the refs do not have enough incentive to favor a team either. If the league was into favoring teams, it would probably be the Giants/Jets/Rams/Cowboys that would be favored more than most small market teams. While those teams have won SBs not many people believe the refs are primarily responsible.
Shut the **** up, PatriotTrash.
Old 01-18-2022, 04:10 AM   #74
You Sweetie!

Right now all I care about is coffee, lightening and a KC Chiefs W!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.