Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-21-2021, 02:58 PM  
pie is never free

The Northman - Upcoming Movie

From Robert Eggers, the guy who brought you The VVitch... been waiting for something like this for a looong time, looks incredible

Alexander Skarsgard
Nicole Kidman
Anya Taylor-Joy
Willem Dafoe
Ethan Hawke

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2022, 11:46 AM   #31
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
The visuals were awesome. The idea was awesome. But it just didn't manage to work for some reason. It was entertaining. But the story was a muddled mess, and they failed to build any of the characters up enough to really care about them. It was beautifully forgettable.

Yes.

It's really disappointing that today's filmmakers so rarely seem to make good films set during times that should be a blast to watch on the screen.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2022, 01:11 PM   #32
Immanentize The Eschaton

Over the last few years I feel like I've seen a lot of movies like this. You can see that all the pieces are there. They should be fantastic movies. But for some reason the final product is just a bit off, or even in some cases a jumbled mess. I used to think it was me getting grouchy as I got older but I'm hearing/seeing/reading the same thing from quite a few other people. What's the problem? Is there a shortage of professionals in the required discipline? Anyway, I think this movie is closer to 'just a bit off' than it is to 'jumbled mess' and it is entertaining although I wouldn't want to have spent the time and money to see this in a theater.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2022, 04:00 PM   #33
pie is never free

This damn thing didn't even make it to my town, guess I'll have to rent it off the tv... and based on all the comments, I'm prepared to be somewhat underwhelmed
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2022, 03:38 PM   #34
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I also enjoyed the way they dipped back and forth between fantasy and reality. Gave it a fairy tale feel.
Thank you for this.

Now I don't have to waste my time watching it.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote