Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-13-2021, 11:09 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Netflix: Red Notice

Netflix spends $200 million on a movie. Gets A list stars and no thread?

Thought it was a fun popcorn movie. If I’d saw this pre-Covid in theatre's, it’d still be fun.

Reynolds with wise cracking insults like he did in Deadpool. The Rock doing his Rock thing. Gadot looking sexy.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2022, 06:41 AM   #46
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I actually agree with most here. I've never much cared for Gadot, though she is clearly very pretty.

The first time I was ever exposed to her was in Fast Five. I will never forget the slow-mo scene they had for her showing off her body as if it was something to behold.

I mean, she's got no ass whatsoever and that just doesn't do it for me. If I saw her at the beach, I wouldn't even look twice.
She was way too thin in her younger years, but she's filled out some recently.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-15-2022, 09:52 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
She was way too thin in her younger years, but she's filled out some recently.
Ageed.
I thought she was hot as hell in Red Notice.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2022, 09:53 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
This piece of shit is getting grenlit for 2 sequels.
The most popular movie of all time on Netflix gets green lit for 2 more. Who'd thunk it?
Old 01-15-2022, 09:57 AM   #49
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
This piece of shit is getting greenlit for 2 sequels.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.