Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2021, 08:11 PM  
World's Best Boss

****The Official Andy Reid Thread****

As many have pointed out, the infamous Andy Reid thread is too much of a dumpster fire to have any kind of discussion over Andy.

This thread is to talk about any and all things Andy Reid, the Hall of Fame head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs. Here we can celebrate his achievements, his creative playcalling, AND critique our Hall of Fame coaches decision making from time to time.

***I looked for a thread like this, even going back to 2013, and could not find anything.

Let's talk Andy.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2021, 01:17 PM   #46
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

He's doing shit they I've never seen him do. His mind isn't right. I don't know if it's because of his son but he's just plain coaching like a bad coach right now.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2021, 01:21 PM   #47
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
I guess. I mean, I'd love for him to turn it around. I just question whether he has the stamina for that at this point. He's been doing this for a long time and it's not like he's super healthy with a stress-free personal life.
It's not just Reid. It's Mathieu. It's Clark. It's spags looking lost. It's the hangover from bieniemy not moving on and giving a chance to shake up the coaching staff. It's mahomes having a baby. Its the expected regression of guys who loaded up on for our super bowl run.

It's a perfect storm shit show. We need to just get through the year.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2021, 01:23 PM   #48
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
It's not just Reid. It's Mathieu. It's Clark. It's spags looking lost. It's the hangover from bieniemy not moving on and giving a chance to shake up the coaching staff. It's mahomes having a baby. Its the expected regression of guys who loaded up on for our super bowl run.

Also average drafting and roster building. There's no way I'd let Veach off the hook entirely either.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-24-2021, 01:37 PM   #49
MVP

And Mahomes is now injured.

Andy should be fired JUST for leaving him out there in this game.

Nothing to gain at all with Mahomes continuing to play!

****ing dumbass!!

Edit: don’t REALLY want Reid fired, but it WAS ****ing stupid to keep sending him out there in a non winnable game. Why take a chance? Just dumb.

Last edited by TomBarndtsTwin; 10-24-2021 at 01:44 PM..
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2021, 01:46 PM   #50
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
He's doing shit they I've never seen him do. His mind isn't right. I don't know if it's because of his son but he's just plain coaching like a bad coach right now.
I think the event with his son has really hurt him. It’s hard losing a son to drugs and then thinking the 2nd one is being successful under your watch only to relapse and end up in jail.

He’s in his 60’s now and is probably regretting missing so much of his children’s lives only to see them both have tragic adulthood’s.

You can tell something is wrong with him and he’s trying to use football to cope
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2021, 03:09 PM   #51
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post

Yeah, it's too much for him to turn around on his own for sure, but I'm just not seeing any leadership from him right now.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2021, 03:18 PM   #52
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I think the event with his son has really hurt him. It’s hard losing a son to drugs and then thinking the 2nd one is being successful under your watch only to relapse and end up in jail.

He’s in his 60’s now and is probably regretting missing so much of his children’s lives only to see them both have tragic adulthood’s.

You can tell something is wrong with him and he’s trying to use football to cope
I’m calling Andy steps down at the end of the year
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-24-2021, 03:36 PM   #53
Praise Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

while I sympathize with his situation it should not be something that is allowed inside the locker room and keeps him from doing his job. Take a sabbatical, get help and manage the stuff that is more important than football.
King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.